AFCAT Previous Year, Model and Sample Question Paper Pdf Download: The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 01/2019) for Ground Duties (Technical & Non-Technical)/ NCC special entry/ and Flying Branch has been scheduled for February 2019 in 2 sessions i.e. morning session and evening session. According to the information, a huge number of candidates is going to attempt this exam this year. Competitors will be selected for the flying, technical and ground department of the 3 flying corps of Indian Air Force, throughout this examination only. Hopefuls those have downloaded the admit card for the said exam need to collect the AFCAT Previous Year Question Paper, Model and Sample Paper and make their exam preparation sturdy. The AFCAT is generally led 2 times in a single year i.e. in the month of February and August. The individuals who are applied for the Ground Duty office, they should have to take the AFCAT test and who are applied for the technical division; they need to give the Engineering Knowledge Examination (EKT). For candidates all across the nation, the examinations placed huge importance and fear so don’t worry about the exam just collect the previous year question paper, solved paper and do hard work to crack the exam in just a single attempt. AFCAT Previous year question papers are definitely very helpful to make contenders very confident of the nature of questions which will feature in the concerned exam paper. We have provided the set wise and year wise question paper and link to download the same below for the applicants.
AFCAT Previous Year Question Papers Pdf Download
One of the most searchable things before the exam is previous year question papers/ solved paper which helps aspirants to gauge their readiness for the AFCAT 2019 examinations while they are preparing for the concerned examination. It is the most organized, smarter, and resourceful way of going about the common admission test preparations.
Avoid the last minute revision, just download the AFCAT Previous Year Question Papers Pdf and make your exam preparation strong and meaningful. You also need to prepare the important subject-specific notes at least 2 months before the particular exam.
Every exam preparation should be started well before the exam time as it allows the aspirant’s lots of time to read, understand and revise the question paper again and again till the last date of online examination. Applicants should solve the last 5 to 10 year of exam papers and do your exam preparation a strong ground.
You need to collect the subject-specific question paper to well aware about all questions along with a deep resolution in these previous year question papers. To well rehearse, applicants can attempt the notes prepared by some private coaching institutions which are written and prepared by subject-specific experts.
|AFCAT 2019||AFCAT Admit Card||AFCAT Result 2019|
AFCAT Model and Sample Question Paper Download
One of the most trusted and efficient resource to study your exam preparation is Model paper & Sample Question Paper which are now accessible online at https://afcat.cdac.in. Applicants can download AFCAT, EKT model question paper along with answer key directly from https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/downloadpaper.html.
Applicants those are looking for the model questions papers for the AFCAT Model Question Paper-I, II, III, and IV, EKT Model Question Paper (Mechanical)-I, and II, EKT Model Question Paper (Computer Science)-I, and II, EKT Model Question Paper (Electrical & Electronics)-I, and II need to click on particular model paper link and download the paper in pdf format.
Open the pdf and do the practice on it strongly. Apart from the model paper, you may also attempt the mock test before the final exam to learn the techniques to solve the question paper. Applicants those are not able to download the solved paper they have to click on the said link and they will be redirected on the download papers and answers key page. Select the proper link and get your Model & Sample Question Paper Pdf easily.
AFCAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus Pdf Download
Along with AFCAT Previous Year, Model and Sample Question Paper you also need to download the syllabus and pattern of the said exam. It is also very advantageous for the aspirants. As per syllabus there are 100 questions in this test, and each question weight is 3 marks, and aspirants shall be provided 120 minutes to solve the paper.
- It is also must be known by applicants that there is negative marking in the exam so 1 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. There is no mark deduction for not attempted questions. In this exam question will be asked from common knowledge, English, numerical ability, rational as well as military credentials.
- Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) will be based on 50 questions and each question weight is 3 marks, and time duration for this EKT is 45 minutes, and there is also negative marking i.e. 1 point will be subtracted from the total score if attempted any wrong answer.
- The questions will be asked in this exam from engineering standards. Thereafter applicants will be preceded for SSB Interview. Only those candidates shall be called for SSB who has succeeded AFCAT, EKT accordingly.
The process to Download the AFCAT Previous Year Question Paper
Right after the announcement date of the online examination Indian Air Force recruit department has just uploaded the AFCAT & EKT model question paper along with answer key on its official website. Candidates hunting for the same need to follow the instructions given below and get the same promptly and smoothly:
- Candidates have to visit at IAF official web portal at https://afcat.cdac.in or click on the direct link which is https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/downloadpaper.html.
- Now you should have to make a hit on selection link and then click on the download question paper link.
- Now you are on the download papers and answers portal.
- You ought to click on the particular exam paper link.
- Download and save the subject wise/ exam wise model paper along with their answer and practice on it.
AFCAT 01/2015 Previous Year Question Paper Download
- AFCAT 01 2015 Question Paper Set A
- AFCAT 01 2015 Question Paper Set B
- AFCAT 01 2015 Question Paper Set C
- AFCAT 01 2015 Question Paper Set D
- AFCAT Answer Key All Set Download
EKT 01/2015 Previous Year Question Paper Download