AP Police Recruitment 2018 – “3137 Posts” Constable, SI, Firemen Vacancy Apply: The job of a Police Officer is one that everyone wants to achieve. It is a position which is respected by all and the uniform in itself is a status symbol which makes you a much more respectable person and provides you much more prestigious position in the society.
Latest News: The people who want to serve the nation and maintain law and order in the country, and enjoy the state of power in which you sit in a position where you have stature as well as a pride and honor in the post that you hold, now don’t have to wait long enough to achieve their dream. This is because of what this article is all about Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 Details
A position in the police force is much more desirable than many other jobs. There are many reasons to show the same. Firstly a place in the police force shows that you hold a dominant place in the society and it is the aptest job position for the people who are hungry for power and want a specific position of stature in the society. Along with this, the people who hold such a position have a uniform. They possess a uniform which in itself is a sign of valor and great pride. People who have right over these positions enjoy a much more respectable position in the society among their neighbors.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||3137 Posts|
|Post||Andhra Pradesh Police Constable & SI, Firemen, Sub Inspector|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Police Exam Recruitment|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Police Recruitment 2018 Constable and SI
The next thing that comes in is AP Police PC Job security. The government maintains the police force and as you will all know, a place in a government institution ensures Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Jobs security much much better than any other private institution. And as the uncertainty lingers in the service sector nowadays, people are more attracted to jobs in government institutions.
At the same time, holding up position in the Andhra Pradesh police department is a very convenient task in itself. The Applicants can download AP Police Constable Notification 2018 Pdf through this website. The reason behind this statement is that the criteria of the applicant’s eligibility are much more flexible than in any other AP Police Vacancy Jobs 2018.
The educational qualification range from being a 10th passes to a graduate. This shows that you need not have a hefty educational qualified background to hold a position in the state police department if you work hard enough.
Download the Notification ( Previous Notification)
AP Police Vacancy 2018 For Constable and SI
There has been a very high applicant turnout in the state police examination given the fact that it provides a sense of stature as well as indecent salary along with the job security that only a government institution can provide. This is why even around 11 to 12000 vacancies turned out to be short every year due to over 100000 applicants!
So, if you will take a walk around your neighborhood you are going to do so with a broad chest and a proud smile on your face. In addition to this, a place in the Andhra Pradesh police department ensures that you are going to have a decent salary to meet all your expenses. Being a convenient way to apply for AP Police latest Jobs 2018-19, you are going to get a good salary if you work hard and there will be no problems financially for you.
AP Police Vacancy 2018 Details Firemen, PC, SI, RC & Others
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|SI ( Civil)||150|
|RSr ( AR)||75|
|RSI ( APSP)||75|
|Station Fire Officer||20|
|Dy. Jailor Men||10|
|Dy. Jailor ( Women)||04|
|Asst. Public Prosecutors||50|
|Warder ( Male)||100|
AP Police Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
The application dates for the Andhra Pradesh state police department have not been announced yet, and that is why you need to follow our page- AP Police Recruitment 2018 SI and Constable Police Jobs in Andhra Pradesh State in order to get regular updates about the application date release as well as the last date to submit the application forms etc.
|Function||S.I, R.S.L, Station Fire Officer, Dy. Jailor||PC ( Civil), Warder and Firemen|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||05-11-2018 to 3 PM to 24-11-2018 at 5 PM||12-11-2018 at 10 PM 7-12-2018 at 5 PM|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||16-12-2018 ( 10 AM to 1 PM and 2:30 PM to 530 PM)||06-10-2019 ( 10 AM to 1 PM)|
AP Police Eligibility Criteria 2018-19 For Constable, SI, Firemen
The eligibility criteria of being a constable or sub-inspector in the Andhra Pradesh police department is much more flexible than any other job around.
Age Limit for AP Police Constable
- For the post of constable, the age criteria stand at 18 to 25 years of age for the applicants. Any person applying not being within this age group is automatically disqualified and his application is not credited.
Educational Qualification for AP Police Constable
- The minimum educational qualification for being a constable in the Andhra Pradesh police department is being a 10th pass with an adequate amount of marks to pass the examination as specified by the state department or any equivalent degree.
Age Limit for AP Police SI
- When it comes to being a sub-inspector, the age group is much more flexible since any applicant within the age group of 20 to 37 can apply.
Educational Qualification For AP Police SI
- But when it comes to the educational qualification, the minimum academic level is a graduate. The applicant should have past the graduation level examination or any equivalent degree from a recognized board. So you can see that although the age group is much more flexible for a sub-inspector, the educational qualification required are much higher.
AP Police Online Application Fee 2018
|S.I, R.S.I, Station Fire Officer, Dy. Jailor||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 300/-|
|P.C, Warder, and Firemen||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 150/-|
The Selection Procedure of Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2018
The selection process in the Andhra Pradesh state police department is threefold and goes through three different stages. On each stage, the crowd is filtered out and the people who are deemed as the most efficient for the job are kept.
- The first stage is the preliminary examination which tests the basic skills that a person possesses and to check whether he is at all convenient for a post of constable or Sub Inspector or not. In this stage, most of the crowd is filtered out and only selected applicants to go through.
- Physical Measurement Test: Check Here
- Physical Efficiency Test: Check Here
- Final Examination: Then comes the main examination which is the primary examination and much harder than the prelims. These do the overall skills and us an academic level of the applicants, and only a handful of applicants are chosen which are considered efficient for the job. The next and the last stage is the physical endurance test which examines how thoroughly a person is physically fit and how much endurance does he possess.
Special Note: This is an important determinant of whether a person will get the job in the Andhra Pradesh police department or not and the applicants were able to clear the physical examinations to see their names in the selection list that is released some days later. If the applicants find their name in the selection list, then they can rejoice since they have landed and exotic opportunity to serve the nation and don the Khaki uniform which people only dream of possessing.
Eye Sight: Visual Standard required for the above selection shall be as follows:
|Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Near Vision||0/5 ( Snellen)||0/5 ( Snellen)|
How to fill AP Police Online Application Form 2018 at slprb.ap.gov.in
- Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh police department slprb.ap.gov.in
- Navigate to the page and find the recruitment option and click on the link
- There you will find an option to either download the PDF of the application form or fill it online.
- Once you select your option fill in the all the mandatory details that are required along with your authorized signature and photo according to the required format on the web page.
- Once this is done, you can relax since you have now registered for the preliminary examination for the Andhra Pradesh state police department and all you need to do is prepare for the examinations and the admit card for the examination comes about a week later of your form submission which specifies the venue, date, and timing of the examination.
Important Link for AP Police Vacancy
|AP Police Notification||Download Here|
|AP Police Application Form||Link Here ( Published Soon)|
|Admit Card||Check Here|
|Exam Syllabus||Check Here|
|Result and Cut off||Check Here|
Police Job Info 2019-20
|Police Vacancy 2019-20||Police Exam Syllabus 2019-20||Police Exam Admit Card|
|Police Eligibility Criteria||Police Exam PayScale Salary||Police Mock Test Series Online|
|Police Exam Result 2019-20||Police Selection Procedure||Police Exam Question Paper|