Assam Police SI Result 2018- Cut off and Merit List: The Assam police department is going to release the notification for its Sub Inspector posts regarding the selection tests. It is a very sought after job, and candidates are holding tight on when the notification is going to be released so that they can know when Assam Police SI Result is going to be released so that the students can know their fate as well. Before we go any further let’s look at some of the more profound views regarding the job and some of the advantages that it can provide all the candidates who apply for the examination test and clear it.
Assam Police SI Result 2018
The Assam Police Recruitment Board has been released Assam Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018-19 for various posts on the official website. There is the huge number of applicants participate in this vacancy. Now they are eagerly waiting for Assam Police SI Result and Cut off Marks.
|Organization Name||Assam Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||620 Posts|
|Post||Assam Police SI Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Assam Police Sub Inspector Result 2018
Assam police department every year conduct selection test for filling out its vacancies for the post of sub-inspector across all districts. The vacancies are many, but at the same time, the number of people applying for the job is plenty as well, as the job is something much more convenient than any other source of income available. Let’s look at some of the points that clear this out-
- The first thing that makes it a job on its own is the respect that you gain if you are in the police department and serve the nation. The uniform that represents the job is in itself a trademark, and the Khaki uniform is a status symbol in itself.
- If you are a sub-inspector in any district as per the Assam state police department, then you can walk across your neighborhood with a broad chest and a proud smile on your face, as you hold a place in the society that people never towards.
- The second thing that stays to sell the job is the fact that the remuneration in the job is very decent. The remuneration level in the job is very adequate as compared to the convenience of the application and the eligibility criteria.
- The level of remuneration in the job that is provided is good enough to make you better off and at the same time raises your standard of living given the fact that it raises the purchasing power of the person who can get his hand on the job.
|Assam Police Recruitment||Assam Police Admit Card||Assam Police Exam Syllabus|
Assam Police SI Cut off Marks 2018-19 – How to Calculate
The job is very convenient when it comes to application and the eligibility criteria as well. Another reason why there are very high number of applicants for the job who seek a better position in the society and get a job in the government sector with the reliable salary as well, because of the fact that the eligibility criteria and the flexible nature of the examination, as well as the academic qualifications, enables more people to quickly apply for the selection test, immaterial of the fact that all the people who are not deemed necessary for the job I already eliminated in the eligibility test!
The next thing that comes to mind is the fact that it is a government job. A job in the government service sector is one thing that many people look to enjoy as it is a job which helps you to think about future prospects. You know, if you are in a government job then there is very little uncertainty about whether you are going to lose your job due to some recession trends or not in the future. And that helps you to plan for your future and provide a much stable income.
The Final Merit List will be prepared with the following criteria :
Sr. No. Test Percentage Marks 1. Written Exam 50 % 100 Marks 2. Extra curricular Activities 15% 30 Marks 3. Computer Proficiency 15% 30 Marks 4. Physical Efficiency Test 20% 40 Marks
Assam Police SI Result 2018-19 Post-Wise
|Category||Number of Posts||Result Link|
|General ( Unreserved)||66||Check Here|
|OBC/MOBC ( 27%)||35||Check Here|
|SC ( 7%)||09||Check Here|
|ST ( H) – 5%||07||Check Here|
|ST ( P) – 10%||13||Check Here|
Assam Police SI Merit List 2018
The merit list and the cutoff are essential for all the candidates who have applied for the job since it gives them an accurate picture of what their performance is going to be like in comparison with all their competition.
The cutoff provides a much better picture since you can know what are the minimum marks that you need to obtain to qualify for the next round, that is a personal interview or a physical endurance test (www.assampolice.gov.in).
Also given the fact that the answer key is already released before the merit list and the cutoff is released, you are going to assess your performance on your own and much more accurately you can assess how much you are going to score and whether or not it will surpass the cutoff to help you qualify for the next stage as well.
Although the dates have not been released yet, they are released two weeks before the actual result, and all you need to do is keep yourself updated by continually looking at this page in order to see in the know about when Assam Police SI Result 2018- Cut off and Merit List are going to be released.
Useful Links for Assam Police SI Result 2018-19
How to check Assam Police SI Result 2018 – Cut off and Merit List @ assampolice.gov.in
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the Assam Police Recruitment Board.
- After then applicants need to visit “Result” Tab and click on it
- Fill your basic details such as “Roll Number and Date of Birth” and Click on Submit Button
- After a few seconds results will come out on your computer screen.
- Applicants must save your result for future use.
Police Job Info 2019-20
|Police Vacancy 2019-20||Police Exam Syllabus 2019-20||Police Exam Admit Card|
|Police Eligibility Criteria||Police Exam PayScale Salary||Police Mock Test Series Online|
|Police Exam Result 2019-20||Police Selection Procedure||Police Exam Question Paper|