Bihar Police Driver Recruitment 2019 Notification Application Form Apply Online: Every year many candidates apply for Bihar Police driver recruitment 2019. As this is a government job so million of candidates apply for this exam and working very hard to qualify these exams.
Bihar Police is expected to release 1669 vacancies for constable driver. These drivers are being recruited for the police department and the Fire Service Department. After this notification, many of the candidates are looking for details such as eligibility criteria, the qualification required, age, the expected salary off the job and the fees of the application form.
Latest News: All of this information is present on the official website of the Central Selection Board of Constable Bihar. In total there are 1600 vacancies among which 700 posts are for the police department and 900 posts are for the Fire Service Department.
|Organization Name||Bihar Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||11991 Posts (Expected)|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Bihar Police Constable Recruitment|
Details for Bihar Police Driver Recruitment 2019
- Educational qualification: Candidate must have passed class 12th with minimum marks.
- Age limit: the candidate must be of minimum 18 years. The maximum age differs from person to person that is for male the maximum age limit is 30 and for females the maximum age limit is 33 years. Special Age relaxation is given to SC and ST candidates. The maximum age limit for SC and ST candidates is 35 years.
- Drivers license: As Bihar Police is looking for drivers it is mandatory for the candidates to have a driver’s The candidates are required to have 1-year-old heavy motor vehicle license or a light motor vehicle license.
- Expected salary: the candidates who are applying for this job can expect a salary of 20200 plus 2000 rupees.
- Application fees: the candidates who are applying for this exam and applying online have to complete their payment by using the SBI challan or net banking or debit or credit card. For general category, the form is of 450 rupees and for SC and ST category the form is 112 rupees.
Steps to fill the Bihar Police Constable Driver Exam 2019 Online Form
- First of all the candidates have to log into the official website of Bihar Police that is bpssc.bih.nic.in
- On the homepage, you will see Bihar constable driver apply online link click on that link.
- Now you have to register on the website and start to fill your details.
- after selling the details the candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- Before clicking on submit form the candidates must reach their details so that no mistakes are made in the form.
- And after submitting the payment gateway will appear in front of you
- The candidates are required to make the payment of the online application form by using the SBI challan or net banking.
- After the payment is made your online registration process is over.
- The candidates are advised to take the printout of the application form that they have submitted for future use.
After completing the online process the candidates are advised to start preparing for the exam. As many of the candidates have applied for the exam and due to this the competition increases the candidates have to choose this study material accordingly. So that they can School higher marks than other candidates. Many online books are present on the app which can be downloaded by the candidates. These books help them in knowing the pattern of the exam and the syllabus that they have to learn before sitting in the exam. These books also contain model test papers which help the students in knowing the pattern of the exam and completing their questions in the stipulated time.
These books provide a lot of help to students. Many Publishers or publishing different books for this exam the students can consult their teachers and they can guide them.
Bihar Police Driver Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification
But it is not necessary that by reading these books you will clear the cut off list. The candidates should also start to look at previous years cutoff list so that they can start preparing accordingly. These cut off list play a significant role in training the students for the real exams. Due to this list, the students know about the hard work that they have to do to qualify these exams.
Many of the times the results are declared very late and when the results are declared the candidates do not get time for preparing for the physical endurance test. So there is one more thing that the students can do. Every year before releasing the result the Bihar Police uploads the answer key on the official website. The candidates can compare their answers with the answer keys. Due to this, the candidates will come to know about the estimate marks that they will get in the exam. These estimated marks can be compared with the previous years cutoff list and if the expected marks are more than the cut off list then the candidate must immediately start preparing for the next round. As it is very well known that physical fitness is required in every post of police. So this physical endurance test please a vital role in your selection for the post.
As the results are declared delete the students don’t get enough time to prepare their body for the physical endurance test. Show comparing they expected the school with cut off list can give them a lot of time so that they can prepare for this physical endurance test and qualify the exam.
|Apply Online||Check Here|
All Upcoming Police Vacancy News through Mail