Chhattisgarh Police Eligibility Criteria for Constable and SI: Chhattisgarh Police Department is going to recruit a new batch of candidates for Constable and Sub-inspector posts. If you are willing to serve your country and state then this a great opportunity which is being offered to you, so you must not miss it. A new year has arrived and so has vacancies and Chhattisgarh Police Department are looking for fresh candidates to fill the posts which are vacant.
Latest Update: The post in a Police Department is of respect, responsibility, and honor. So in this article, you will get to know about the criteria which you would be required to match if you are willing to apply for the post of Sub-Inspectors and Constable.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality – the candidate must be a resident of India and have its citizenship rights.
- Educational Qualification– the candidate must have passed either 10th standard or 12th standard or have passed successfully in both the standards. An educational degree of higher level can also be produced.
- Age Limit – candidate willing to do the job must be minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 25 years. However, the upper age limit will be revised if they belong to Scheduled Caste/Tribe or other backward class.
- Physical criteria – male candidates must be of 167 cms in height and chest of 80 cms. For women candidates, the required height is 157 cms chest should be the minimum expansion of 5 cms. The weight must be proportional to height and age.
So these are the criteria which a candidate willing to apply for the Chhattisgarh Police Eligibility Criteria for Constable
Chhattisgarh Police SI Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Let us now have a look at the criteria required for the Chhattisgarh Police Eligibility Criteria for SI
- Nationality – the candidate must be a full citizen of the country of India.
- Educational Qualification– the willing candidate must have a Graduate Degree in any of the three fields: B.A, B.Sc, and B.Com from a recognized Institution. Higher degrees of education can also be submitted. Marksheets, certificates and other proof related to education must be produced.
- Age– candidate must have the minimum age of 20 years and must be within 28 years of age at the time of the selection process. However, age relaxation has been implied on candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribe and other backward classes, where the upper requirement of age is relaxed.
- Physical criteria – the male candidates must be of 167 cms in height and chest of 80 cms. For women candidates, the required height is 157 cms chest should be the minimum expansion of 5 cms. The weight must be proportional to height and age.
So after reading this article, you know the Chhattisgarh Police Eligibility Criteria for Constable and SI which you must produce to be a valid candidate for the position. It is a position of honour and responsibility to take care of the ones you love and your society.
Police Job Info 2019-20
|Police Vacancy 2019-20||Police Exam Syllabus 2019-20||Police Exam Admit Card|
|Police Eligibility Criteria||Police Exam PayScale Salary||Police Mock Test Series Online|
|Police Exam Result 2019-20||Police Selection Procedure||Police Exam Question Paper|
All Upcoming Police Vacancy News through Mail