CG Police Result 2018 – Constable and SI Cut off and Merit List: Working in the police department is a duty of honor and respect. You get the responsibility to take of society and keep it safe from atrocities and crimes. But to qualify and get yourself selected for the desirable post in the Chhattisgarh Police Department, you need to pass through many challenging tests and examinations.
The candidates eagerly wait every year to check on the cut off marks implied in the current year. The candidates who appeared for the examination number to thousands, who want to entitle themselves for the job. After the examination was carried out all students are waiting eagerly for the CG Police Result 2019.
CG Police Result 2019
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Result, Merit List & Cutoff|
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Result 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Are essential details that you must note down.
- Nationality – the candidate must be a full citizen of the country of India.
- Educational Qualification– the willing candidate must have a Graduate Degree in any of the three fields: B.A, B.Sc, and B.Com from a recognized Institution. Higher degrees of education can also be submitted. Marksheets, certificates and other proof related to education must be produced.
- Age– candidate must have the minimum age of 18 years and must be within 28 years of age at the time of the selection process. However, age relaxation has been implied on candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribe and other backward classes, where the upper requirement of age is relaxed.
- Physical criteria – the male candidates must be of 167 cms in height and chest of 80 cms. For women candidates, the required height is 157 cms chest should be the minimum expansion of 5 cms. The weight must be proportional to height and age.
cgpolice.gov.in Police Result 2019- Selection Procedure
They have to go through various difficult tasks and tests. All stages of the selection process are given here.
- Physical Measurement Test to check fulfill the required criteria for physical entities like their height, weight, etc.
- Physical Efficiency Test is conducted to check the efficiency and endurance of the candidates who have applied for the police post in Chandigarh.
- Written Test, where all the selected candidates are required to pass an examination based on an extensive set of questions selected differently every year.
- The running/Walking test is conducted to check the stamina and physical strength of the candidates.
- Additional Marks are awarded to the candidates for their exemplary performance and quality.
- Final Merit List is based on the candidates who have successfully passed the exams and have been selected for the posts. (www.cgpolice.gov.in)
|CG Police Recruitment||CG Police Exam Syllabus||CG Police Admit Card|
|CG Police Merit List||CG Police Exam Result||CG Police Selection Process|
|CG Police Eligibility Criteria||CG Police Constable Job||CG Police SI Admit Card|
How to calculate CG Police Cut off Marks 2019 – Constable and SI
The Chhattisgarh Police Department announced that they had a total vacancy of 2976 in their state in 2018. They have cut off marks which a candidate must score, to get oneself selected for the job. Let us look at the factors that determine the selection candidates of Chhattisgarh Police Cut off and Merit List (www.cgpolice.gov.in).
- Cut off marks for the previous year determine what will be the cut off for the present year. Generally, they are the same but at times little hike can be introduced.
- The number of candidates appeared for the Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Exam determines the rank of individual candidates. If there are fewer candidates you will probably stand a better chance to rank better if you score well.
- The number of available vacancies for the current year of recruitment is a factor that decides how many candidates will be employed each year.
- Performance of the candidates in the written exam is one of the most critical factors. The candidate with the scoring the most will always get the first preference.
- Exam Paper difficulty also determines how many candidates cleared the examination held. The tighter the exam paper gets, the more likely candidates are going to underperform, thus decreasing the number of qualified students.
Important Link – Chhattisgarh Police Constable Result 2019
|CG Police Result||Check Here|
How to Download CG Police Written Exam Result 2018-19 – Constable and SI Posts
- Chhattisgarh police result 2018 will be released on the board official web portal. Therefore, you have to log on to the site www.cgpolice.gov.in to avail your exam result.
- Once you login to the site successfully, you will find several links on it. However, you have to choose the link corresponding to the result of Chhattisgarh police.
- You will see the link easily on the site home page so that there is no problem. Click on the link and a new page will open up.
- In that, you have to enter your roll number along with the date of birth accurately. Ensure you enter all the required details correctly without any mistake.
- Once you have filled the details, press the submit button.
- If the entered details correct, then you will your Chhattisgarh police result on the screen.
- You can download the result and get it printed for the reference purpose in the future.
The CG Police Final Result for Constable and SI is usually available to you after 3-4 weeks prior to the examination has been conducted. If you have any problem in viewing the merit list you can contact them and ask for assistance. Click on the desired search query and look into them efficiently for any significant details of CG Police Result so that you do not miss out on them.
If you want to get your name on the list then you must prepare very hard and pass all the stages efficiently so that you get an opportunity to prove your skills and responsibility and protect your society. Keep an eye on the official website regularly so that no vital information gets missed.
Police Job Info 2019-20
|Police Vacancy 2019-20||Police Exam Syllabus 2019-20||Police Exam Admit Card|
|Police Eligibility Criteria||Police Exam PayScale Salary||Police Mock Test Series Online|
|Police Exam Result 2019-20||Police Selection Procedure||Police Exam Question Paper|