CG Police Vacancy 2019- Admit Card, Syllabus, Result, Eligibility, Cut off, Pay Scale: It is truly very good news for the unemployed candidates of Chhattisgarh State, as the Chhattisgarh Police Department, Raipur has recently published a Government Job Notification for direct recruitment in the Chhattisgarh Police Department for the posts of Sub Inspector, Subedar, and Platoon Commander. As the notification for the said posts has been released, so just visit at the official website of the CG Police Department at http://www.cgpolice.gov.in/ and apply for the seeking posts. A native resident of Chhattisgarh State must utilize the benefit of the job opportunity and read the norms of the recruitment for this post, and if you qualify for the academic qualification, PMT set for this post then submit your application online within the prescribed time frame. Chhattisgarh Police (CG Police) application must be submitted in online mode only till the last date along with prescribed fee and all supporting documents. CG Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019 related detailed information is obtainable on this page including start and end date of application, fee criteria, information about the PMT and PET, written exam, date to download the admit card for a different test, result and merit list. Applicants need to feel free to contact the official website of CG Police recruitment department in case of any type of information in the segment.
CG Police Recruitment 2019 – Constable and SI
We have mentioned the all necessary details of the CG Police Recruitment below. Applicants need to check the same and process their application accordingly. For these posts, the aspirants will have to fill up all the information through the CG Police official website by clicking on Apply link, therefore, submit it online by paying the fee if applicable. Selection Process of this recruitment has been defined below. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in skill test /interview/group discussion on the basis of performance based on an application received by the department for selection of honest and hardworking candidates.
|Name of Recruitment Board||Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Board|
|Examination Name||CG Police Constable and SI Written Examination|
|Job Type||Police Government Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Constable and SI|
|Number of Advertise Posts||Not Mentioned|
|Application Form Starting Date||To Be Released Soon|
|Application Form Ending Date||To Be Released Soon|
|Admit Card Downloading Date||To Be Released Soon|
|Date of Written Examination||To Be Released Soon|
|Date of Result||To Be Released Soon|
CG Police 2019 – Eligibility Criteria For Constable and SI
Applicants must produce the below-mentioned passing certificate while going to fill the online application as per their qualification:
- Applicants going to fill the online application for the post of Subedar, Sub-inspector and Platoon Commander must have the Graduate passing certificates from any UGC approved University or equivalent Degree.
- Applicants going to apply for the post of Sub Inspector (Finger Print Expert) must have the Graduate passing certificates in Physics, Chemistry, and Math from any UGC approved University or equivalent Degree.
- Applicants going to fill the online application for the post of Sub Inspector (Radio) must have the 3 years Degree/ Diploma in Electronics, Electrical, or Telecommunication from approved Institution/University or equivalent Degree.
- Applicants going to fill the online application for the post of Sub Inspector (Computer) must have the BCA/ BSc. (Computer) from any approved University or equivalent Degree.
CG Police 2019- Age Requirement
Every contender who belongs to unreserved category must have completed their age minimum 18 years but not be more than 31 years. Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC will be eligible to get 5 year age relaxation in their maximum age for this recruitment.
CG Police 2019 – Application Fee
The Fee which is decided by the concerned selection commission is Rs. 400/- for general and OBC applicants and Rs. 200/- is fixed for SC/ ST candidates.
Contenders must be Indian resident only and native of Chhattisgarh.
|CG Police Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria|
CG Police 2019 Admit Card – Constable and SI
Applicants will be able to download the admit card 15 days before the examination. Chhattisgarh Police Department will put the admit card on their official website at http://www.cgpolice.gov.in. Candidates engaged with this recruitment process should check the official website time to time. It is also important that after collecting the hall ticket/ call letter, applicants should check all the information written in it very carefully and ensure about it correctness whether all the materials printed in it are accurate or not. Applicants have to carry their call letter/ hall ticket on the day of the written examination as well as for PMT and PET. Without admit card applicants will not be approved to sit in the particular examination.
CG Police Selection Procedure 2019
Candidates who have been applied for the released posts of Chhattisgarh Police Department can attend the examination by producing the admit card only. Applicants those will pass in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be permitted to take the written examination as per their applied posts. Candidates have to pass this exam with required cut off marks. Date and information of the exam will be sent to the candidates on their mobile number and email id and the same will be also published in various local newspapers and through digital news channels. Applicants have to check the date and time and report at the exam center as per allocated by the recruitment board.
Physical Measurement Test:
It is also important for the applicants that they should fulfill the norms of the Physical Measurement Test which will be conducted after due courses and the information of the same will be placed by commission accordingly:
|Height||Chest only for Male Candidates|
|1.||General/OBC/SC||168 cm||81 cm||86 cm|
|2.||ST||163 cm||78 cm||83 cm|
|3.||Female (All Category)||153 cm||N/A|
Physical Efficiency Test:
Selection Process will be altered in 2 stages, under which in the primary stage: – Examination of PMT and Physical wellness test will be organized in which 1500 meter race for men, which will be finished in 5 minutes and 40 seconds. What’s more, for female applicants, there will be 800-meter race, which must be finished in within 3 minutes and 20 seconds, the physical ability test is just for the qualified test for written exam for this no imprints will be awarded.
|CG Police Selection Process 2019|
CG Police Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2019
Chhattisgarh Police Department Raipur is set to organize the SI recruitment examination across the State in coming months. For this, the selection committee has discharged admit card which will be available online. To succeed in the said exam, it is important that applicants first learn the syllabus and exam pattern of the test. All the exam pattern post wise uploaded online so just approach the official web portal and get the same easily.
- Hindi and English and Aptitude Test: It will consist of 100 marks in which 60 marks will be for Hindi and English subjects and 40 marks will be awarded for the Aptitude Test. There will be 2 hours to be given to the candidates to solve the questions. This paper is compulsory for each post
- General Knowledge and General Study: This paper will consist of 100 marks and applicants will get 3 hours for this and compulsory for every applicant.
- Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Math): This paper is designed for applicants who have applied for Sub Inspector (Radio and Finger Print Experts). There are 100 marks for this and 2 hours will be allocated for the said exam.
- Computer Science: This paper is consist of 100 marks and need to attend within 2 hours and will be applicable for Sub Inspector (Computer) only.
Chhattisgarh Police Result 2019 – Constable and SI
Chhattisgarh Police Department’s examination results can be seen on the official site of the selection i.e. http://www.cgpolice.gov.in. The outcomes will be distributed online for which hopefuls should hold up somewhat after the examination. All result of the applicants will be published periodically so applicants associated with the official site need to download the result by using the hall ticket number. Once applicants will pass the exam they will be posted for the applied posts if they succeed to print their name in the finally prepared merit list.
CG Police Cut off Marks 2019 – Constable and SI
The recruitment is going to be conducted in the various districts of Chhattisgarh State as per released date and time after the physical measurement and physical efficiency test. If you are also included their name in the list of the written examination under Chhattisgarh Police Department then you have to check the written exam cut off mark 2019 from the official website which will be accessible very soon. Category wise cut off and post wise cut off list will be provided by concerned authority once the exam will be over. Applicants those will qualify the exam with set cut off marks will select for the applied post as per their merit and rank.
|CG Police Cut off Marks 2019|
Chhattisgarh Police Merit List 2019
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment department Raipur will prepare the merit list for the posts of Sub Inspector, Subedar, and Platoon Commander on the basis of marks saved by aspirants in their test. The merit list created by selection board will be full and final and no any objection will be accepted in this respect. Higher age holder will get priority in case result tie with 2 candidates due to same marks secured in the various selection test. Category wise and post wise merit list will be transferred online at http://www.cgpolice.gov.in.
|Chhattisgarh Police Merit List 2019|
CG Police Previous Year Question Paper
We have provided the Chhattisgarh Police recruitment examination earlier year question papers with itemized arrangements on our web portal. Contenders getting ready for different Sub Inspector enlistment test should amendment these papers cautiously to comprehend in regards to the sorts of inquiries which will be asked in the examination. By solving the question paper you can get the idea about the difficulty level of examination as well. By comprehending over and over inquiry paper hopefuls can inspire some vital alternate routes thought to split the extreme question.
How to fill CG Police Online Application Form 2019 For Constable and SI
Chhattisgarh Police Department if filling the lots of vacant post for the posts of Sub Inspector, Subedar, and Platoon Commander in the Chhattisgarh State. The vacancy which released just was due since a long time and applicants were waiting for the same. Now notification is out so applicants should collect the notification and watch all selection norms very well. You should have to follow the below-given instructions and fill the application accordingly:
- Applicants have to visit at the CG Police Department web portal at http://www.cgpolice.gov.in and click on the “Online Application for Constable/Subedar/ Sub-Inspector (Cardre)/ Platoon- Commander Recruitment in Chhattisgarh Police-2019”.
- Now applicants have to fill the basic information in the application.
- Thereafter you have to fill Address and contact information for communication in the fields.
- Now applicants have to read the declaration very well and therefore click on agree button.
- Now applicants will be redirected on the payment web gateway.
- If you are satisfied with your entered details in the form then use the proper method (Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card) and remit the application fee as per your category.
- After successful completion of the application submission, print the application and note down the application reference number for future reference.