Chandigarh Police Online Application Form 2019 For Constable and SI: A hero is an ordinary person who faces extraordinary circumstances with honor, courage, and self-sacrifice. Yes, that describes a police officer. If you are someone who dreams of achieving the status of being a Nation’s Hero, get the status of being a police officer and are impressed by attractive Perks of a government job then you are at the right place as this article is about Chandigarh Police online application form for Constable and SI.
Chandigarh Police Online Application Form 2019
Chandigarh Police is going to start its online recruitment process for 3000+ (approx.) For constable and Sub Inspector posts. All the aspirants are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria and clear a written test followed by other selection tests to get the job.
|Organization Name||Chandigarh Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||3000 posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Details for the Online Application Form of Chandigarh Police 2019
- Average number of post available for both constable and Sub Inspector post is approximately 3000
- The application forms are soon going to be released on the official website of Chandigarh police and all the applications must be filled before the last date and all the applications must be filed within the period for form submission fulfilling all the eligibility criteria mentioned for the respective post. For updates regarding this job, proposal subscribes to our website and we will notify you about all the updates regarding the last date of form submission, date of the written exam and venue of exam center.
- The selection process will go on according to the following process- written exam>physical measurement>physical endurance test> document verification.
- The candidates must clear the written exam and all the documents should be original ones as any candidate with fake documents will be disqualified.
- The candidates are required to fill the forms at original website of the Chandigarh police following their signature and photograph according to the required format on the website.
- After filling and submitting the application form you have to wait for a few days to get your admit card which will have all the details regarding the date and the center of the exam. Make sure to take the admit card at the exam venue otherwise you will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
Wish you all the best and hope this article helps you to get your desired and relevant information for more details and updates follow Chandigarh Police Online Application form 2018.
|Chandigarh Police Vacancy||Chandigarh Police Admit Card||Chandigarh Police Eligibility|
|Chandigarh Police Result||Chandigarh Police Application||Chandigarh Police Paper|
|Chandigarh Police Mock Test||Chandigarh Police Cut off||Chandigarh Police Syllabus|
Chandigarh Police Constable & SI Recruitment Process 2019-20
Everyone who is willing to serve the nation, be apart from other civilians and are impressed by this job proposal is required to fill the application form available on the official website of Chandigarh police. One should make sure that before filling the application form he/she should be meeting all the eligibility criteria for the required post. You can either fill the application form then and there only or download it in a PDF file. (chandigarhpolice.gov.in).
Check the Recruitment Details here – Sub-Inspector
for – Constable
Chandigarh Police Registration Form For Constable and SI – Eligibility Criteria
- The nationality of all the candidates (both male and female) applying for both the post should be Indian.
- Both male and female candidates applying for the constable post should be within the age group of 18 to 25 years.
- The education qualification of all the candidates (both male and female) should at least be 10th, 12th or graduation in any subject or any other equivalent degree.
- Both male and female candidates applying for the Sub Inspector post should be within the age group of 20 to 37 years
- The education qualification of all the aspirants (both male and female) should be at least graduation in any subject or any other equivalent degree.
How to fill Chandigarh Police Online Application Form 2019-20 For Constable and SI
- First of all, applicants, who are going to participate in Chandigarh Police Recruitment must visit the official website of Chandigarh Police Recruitment Board.
- After reached official website of Chandigarh Police Recruitment Board, applicants need to click on “Important Instruction” tab and read all instruction very carefully.
- After that applicants need to click on ” Chandigarh Police Online Registration Form” and check it.
- Now Applicants need to fill Online Application Form through the official website.
- Applicants need to fill basic details such as Applicant’s Name, Father’s name, Mother’s Name, and Others.
- After that applicants need to click on “Make a Payment” Button and made it.
- Candidates need to save application form for future use.
Police Job Info 2019-20
|Police Vacancy 2019-20||Police Exam Syllabus 2019-20||Police Exam Admit Card|
|Police Eligibility Criteria||Police Exam PayScale Salary||Police Mock Test Series Online|
|Police Exam Result 2019-20||Police Selection Procedure||Police Exam Question Paper|