Chandigarh Police Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria For Constable and SI: Chandigarh Police have recently released many vacancies for the post of constable and SI. And the application form has been made available on the official website of Chandigarh police. The number of candidates applying for this examination is increasing every year due to which the competition is also increasing.
The candidates have to work hard to clear the written examination. The candidates should check the Chandigarh Police eligibility criteria for constable and SI before applying for the Chandigarh Police.
|Organization Name||Chandigarh Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||3000 posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Exam Eligibility Criteria|
Chandigarh Police Constable 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Applicants Fee Shall Be changed as under
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC & Ex-Serviceman Applicants – Rs. 0/-
To be eligible for the Chandigarh police constable post, the candidates must be of at least 18 years old. And the maximum is that the candidate can possess is 25 years.
|Chandigarh Police Recruitment||Chandigarh Police Admit Card||Chandigarh Police Eligibility|
|Chandigarh Police Result||Chandigarh Police Application||Chandigarh Police Paper|
|Chandigarh Police Mock Test||Chandigarh Police Cut off||Chandigarh Police Syllabus|
Chandigarh Police SI Eligibility Criteria
The Minimum Educational Qualification, age, Physical Standards of Chandigarh Police SI are as under:-
Minimum Educational: Graduation
· Age: Applicants age should be 18 to 25 Years as on 01-07-2009 :
Special Note: The Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for Schedule Caste and 03 Years for OBC candidates. For Ex-Servicemen age will be relaxable up to the age 45 years, however, their break in service should not exceed 02 years from the date of discharge as on 01-07-2009.
Minimum Physical Standard:
33’ ( with the expansion of one and a half inch)
How to get Eligibility Criteria Chandigarh Police Exam 2019
- First of all, the candidate has to clear the written examination for which he can prepare from various books and model test papers that are available in the market. These model test papers and book will help him in preparing for the types of questions that are asked in the exam
- The candidate who have clear the written examination are then called for the physical endurance test. The candidate has to take part in various events to clear this examination.
- The candidate who passes the physical endurance test is done called for the document verification. This process is held to check the details that the candidate has entered in the application form.
After clearing all the examinations, the candidate will be posted as Chandigarh Police. These were the Chandigarh Police Eligibility Criteria For Constable and SI.
Some basic Step to Apply for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2019
- Candidates have to first go on to the official website of Chandigarh Police (chandigarhpolice.gov.in)
- after searching for the notification for the Fireman post the candidates have to fill in all the information that is required the application form
- After filling the information, the candidates are also required to upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature
- Before clicking on the submit button the candidates are required to check all the information that they have entered
- After all, the information is checked and after clicking on the submit button the candidates have to pay the online application fees
- After paying the application form fees the candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for further use.
These are some of the steps that the candidates have to follow to fill the online application form of Chandigarh police.
Police Job Info 2019-20
|Police Vacancy 2019-20||Police Exam Syllabus 2019-20||Police Exam Admit Card|
|Police Eligibility Criteria||Police Exam PayScale Salary||Police Mock Test Series Online|
|Police Exam Result 2019-20||Police Selection Procedure||Police Exam Question Paper|