Delhi Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Apply Online: Delhi Police is the authority in Delhi to secure the law and harmony in the state. Delhi Police has decided to recruit for Delhi Police Jail Warder. Delhi Police Jail Warder is the person-in-charge to look after the prisoners who are in jail. The interested candidates have started to gear up to fill the forms against Delhi Police Jail Warder Vacancy. All the important notifications have been made available at the official website of Delhi Police.
Recent Update: There is altogether requirement of 401 male warders as per the notification issued by Delhi Police Jail Warder. All over India, people are coming up for filling the form because the Delhi Police is considered functioning under Central Government. So, this is the basic advantage that a Delhi Police Jail Warder would be getting.
Delhi Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2019
For this, the Delhi Police has a separate recruitment board. This board is responsible for releasing the notifications, following the recruitment procedure, and final hiring of the candidates. After the notification, registration of the candidates would start.
|Organization Name||Delhi Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Delhi Police Jail Warder Recruitment|
Delhi Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates can find the notification of Delhi Police Jail Warder Vacancy 2018 in various newspapers including Employment News newspaper. As per the eligibility required for candidates for Delhi Police Jail Warder Vacancy 2018 include the following
- Secondary diploma
- 10+2 or equivalent
- Minimum age limit is 20 years
- Maximum age limit is 25 years
- Relaxation in age is there for the candidates falling in SC/ST categories
The Applicants must have completed 10+2 (Senior Secondary pass from a recognized board.
- Height: 170 Cms ( relaxable by 5 cms. For Candidates belonging to Gorkhas/Garhwalis/Dogras and Scheduled Tribes)
- Chest: Normal 81-85 Cms 9 relaxable by 5 cms for candidates belonging to Gorkhas/Garhwal/Dogras and Scheduled Tribes) and Expandable by 5 Cms.
- Sound state of health, free form defect/deformity/disease, vision 6/6 without glass both eyes, free form color blindness.
Physical Endurance Test
- 1600 Meter race in 06 Minutes.
Special Note: Those who qualify in the race shall be further eligible to appear in the following test:-
(i). High Jump – 3 feet 9 Inch ( qualifying in three chances)
(ii) Broad/Long Jump – 13 Feet ( qualifying in three chances)
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200- 20220 + Grade Pay 1900 Group “C”
Age Limit: Applicants age should be between 18-27 Years
Delhi Police Warder Exam Pattern
- The Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ Answer.
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off marks for any post as per availability of candidates.
- The Skill Test /Endurance Test will be taken as per the recruitment of Job.
|Total Number of Question||Total Marks ( MCQ)||Total Marks ( Descript)||Grand Total||Syllabus|
1.General Awareness, 2.General Intelligence & Logical Reasoning ability,
3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension
5. Test of English language & Comprehension
Delhi Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
As soon as the registration ends, admit cards will be issued on the official website of Delhi Police. The admit card will be an entry ticket for the further recruitment procedure. These are basically three steps involved in the recruitment process, specified below
- Physical test
- Written test
- Final Merit List
Delhi Police Jail Warder Exam Procedure 2019
As mentioned above, the procedure of recruitment of Delhi Police Jail Warder Vacancy 2018 is described in detail
- The first test will be of physical examination (PET) which will be testing the physical fitness of the candidates
- After PET, there will be a written test which will be a mode to test the knowledge of various subjects that a candidate can possess
- After the written test, the candidates will be qualified for Interview
If the candidate cracks the Interview, he will be selected for the post to be filled under Delhi Police Jail Warder Vacancy 2018. The candidate would be given training at a good pace. Also, he will be enjoying the perks and benefits that Central Government offers (www.delhipolice.nic.in).
|Notification||Delhi Police Jail Warder Notification pdf|
|Recruitment||Delhi Police Constable Recruitment|
|Exam Syllabus and Pattern||Delhi Police Constable Exam Syllabus and Pattern|
|Result||Delhi Police Constable Result|