Goa Police Admit Card 2019 – Constable and SI Hall Ticket PET Exam Date: Goa Police Department will soon be releasing the Goa Police Admit Card 2019 on the official website. From time to time, the Goa Police Department had regularly released notifications for selecting highly qualified and deserving youth for the vacancy of Police Constable.
The interested candidates can check for the vacancies, which are issued for the public, by searching the link of the vacancy on the official website of Goa Police. The Goa Police Department holds these vacancies for various ranges of police. Recently, it has released notification for Goa Police Constable Vacancy to fill in the posts. Now, candidates are eagerly waiting for Goa Police Admit Card 2019
Goa Police Constable Admit Card 2019
After the notification of the recruitment, the aspirants, who are interested, are waiting for Constable Exam Date and Hall Ticket. The admit card and the hall ticket, once released, can be downloaded from the official website of Goa Police Department.
|Board Name||Goa Police Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||Goa Police Constable & SI Written Exam|
|Posts Name||Constable & SI|
|Level Of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Goa Police Constable Exam Admit Card|
Goa Police Constable Admit Card 2019 Download
At the same time, it should be made very clear that there will no postal delivery or any other sources, except online, from where admit cards can be retrieved. The authorities at the Goa Police have made it very clear that the interested candidates need to download the admit card and the hall ticket from the Goa Police’s official website only.
Before the commencement of the written examination, Goa Police Constable exam would undergo a physical test, namely, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) in which race competition would be held, 1500m for men and 800m for women. But, before all this procedure starts, aspirants have to wait for Goa Police Admit Card.
|Goa Police Recruitment||Goa Police SI Recruitment||Goa Police SI Result|
|Goa Police Exam Syllabus||Goa Police Admit Card||Goa Police Cut off Marks|
Goa Police Admit Card 2019: PET/PMT Written Exam Date
It is compulsory for the interested candidates to show the admit card and hall ticket at their respective exam centers. The details that the Goa Police Admit Card 2019 would include the following
- Name of the interested candidate.
- Photo of the interested candidate.
- The interested candidate’s roll number along with the registration number that the candidate got during the registration phase.
- Date of birth of the interested candidate.
- Father’s name and Mother’s name of the interested candidate.
- Name of the exam.
- Place or venue of exam.
- Arrival time at the center.
- Address of the exam center where exam has to be held.
- Signature of the interested candidate.
- Guidelines which the interested candidate needs to follow.
- Name of the documents that are to be carried by the aspirant at the exam center.
Goa Police Selection Procedure: Constable and SI
The interested candidates have to pass various exams before qualifying for the post of Goa Police Constable. Steps of the selection are as follows
- Written Exam
- PET or Physical Efficiency Test
- PST or Physical Standard Test
- PI or Personal Interview
- Verification of documents
For the written exam, the syllabus updated by the Goa Police department will be available online. The syllabus will usually consist of general intelligence, reasoning, aptitude, general English and specialized topic. The exam will be multiple-choice, in Hindi as well as in English, and the time duration that has been set is 2 hours. There will be 100 objective-type questions and each question will carry 1 marks (www.goapolice.gov.in).
Those who pass the written exam will be eligible for PET or Physical Efficiency Test. There will be a race competition, 1500m for men and 800m for women. Those who pass the Physical Efficiency Test will have to pass the PST or Physical Standard Test. In PST, there will be a measurement of height and chest width.
Goa Police Constable 2019 Admit Card: Required Documents
Further, who pass the PST, would be called up for PI or Personal Interview. And after that, there will be verification of documents. The documents which need to be presented for verification are
- Certificates of the qualifying exams
- Marksheets of the qualifying exams
- Proof of the academic qualifications of the interested candidate
- Aadhar card of the aspirant
- Certificate certifying the date of birth of the interested candidate
- Certificate of school study
- Certificate of the declaration to be presented by the unemployed, interested candidates
- A no objection certificate to be presented by the employed, interested candidates
The final list of qualified candidates will be made available on the official website.
Declaration of the Goa Police Admit Card 2019– Constable Exam Date and Hall Ticket
The interested candidates, who have filled up the form, have geared up with their preparation to crack the exam and be hired for the post of Goa Police Constable. They are waiting for the issue of the Goa Police Constable Admit Card 2019. Because they know that this Admit card and hall ticket are compulsory to be displayed to the authority present at the exam center. This exam center will also be displayed on the admit card itself. So, the interested candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly to get their admit card (www.goapolice.gov.in).
|Goa Police Constable and SI Admit Card||Check Here|
How to download Goa Police Constable and SI Admit Card 2019
The interested candidates can download the Goa Police Admit Card 2019 once it’s available in the public domain. The admit cards will be available by region or district which will further depend on the region or district that the interested candidate chose for during registration phase. But, many interested candidates are in dilemma regarding the process for downloading the admit card. The process for downloading the admit card and the hall ticket is
- One needs to open the official website of Goa Police Department.
- Then search for the link where Admit Card of Goa Police Constable and SI is shown.
- One needs to tap on it and enter his/her registration number, date of birth and captcha.
- He/she will be logged in.
- Now he/she can download the admit card and hall ticket.
- It is advised to take the printout of the admit card so that one can show it at the exam center.
Police Job Info 2019-20
|Police Vacancy 2019-20||Police Exam Syllabus 2019-20||Police Exam Admit Card|
|Police Eligibility Criteria||Police Exam PayScale Salary||Police Mock Test Series Online|
|Police Exam Result 2019-20||Police Selection Procedure||Police Exam Question Paper|