Goa Police SI Recruitment 2018 – Sub Inspector New Jobs Apply Online-: Working in the police department is a very respectable and responsible job to do. Many people in the country want to lead this life and work for the welfare of society. If you are one such person then you must apply for the Goa Police SI Recruitment. The Goa Police Department has announced that they have a vacancy of 10,000 seats for the post of Sub-inspector.
Goa Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019
So if you have all the criteria for the job and believe that you can pass in all the problematic selection stages, then you must surely think of Sub Inspector New Jobs Apply Online. Make sure that you do not miss this fantastic opportunity of pursuing a great career in the Goa Police Department. But before you get a job for Goa Police SI Recruitment 2018 there are a few conditions and criteria that you must fulfill.
|Board Name||Goa Police Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||Goa Police Constable & SI Written Exam|
|Posts Name||Sub Inspector|
|Level Of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Goa Police SI Recruitment|
Goa Police SI Notification 2019 Pdf Download
The Goa Police SI Recruitment will be commencing very soon. Thousands of candidates will be applying for the post of SI and there are only 10,000 vacant seats. So it will be a fierce competition to get the hand on a seat.
You must prepare and make yourself capable of passing in all the stages of the selection process which have been mentioned above. Keep checking the Goa Police Department official website so that you do not miss essential notices and if you haven’t applied for the post yet then search for the Sub Inspector New Jobs Apply Online.
Goa Police SI Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post of SI must have an excellent educational background. Every candidate must have cleared class 10 and class 10+2 with the necessary qualification marks from a recognized institution. An individual can also have a higher qualification like a college of the university degree.
The age limit of the candidates is fundamental. The candidates must have a minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age one can have is 25 years. But individuals belonging to the SC/ST or other backward classes, have been awarded an age relaxation of up to 5 years.
There are at present 10,000 seats vacant in the Goa Police Department. So if you want to get yourself qualified for one of those seats, then you must pass all the rounds of the recruitment stages like the Written Exam, Physical Test and the Personal Interview. Candidates who clear all the three stages are eligible for the post.
Every candidate must be a citizen of India and must produce official documents which prove it. They must also submit the form for Goa Police SI Recruitment 2019 so that they can be identified at the time of the exam.
So these are the criteria which you must take care of if you want to get yourself selected for the desirable post.
|Goa Police Recruitment||Goa Police SI Recruitment||Goa Police SI Result|
|Goa Police Exam Syllabus||Goa Police Admit Card||Goa Police Cut off Marks|
How to apply For Goa Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
- Candidates who want to apply for the post must visit the Goa Police Official Website www.goapolice.gov.in.
- On the official website Search for the Apply Online link for the Goa Police SI Recruitment 2018.
- Then, fill the application form with required details and criteria they want.
- Pay the Application Fee which is Rs.400 for candidates belonging to general categories. Candidates of SC/ST and other backward classes are required to pay Rs.200.
- Recheck the form before confirming the submission and submit it.
- Take a print out of the form so that you can use it for future reference.
|Goa Police SI Online Application Form||Check Here|
|Goa Police SI Notification Pdf Download||Check Here|
Goa Police SI Recruitment 2019: Physical Endurance Criteria
- Height: Male candidates should be of 167.6 cms in height and female candidates should have a height of 157.5 cms.
- Male candidates should have a chest which is not less than 86.3 cms.
- All candidates must have a body weight which will be well proportionate to their height and body structure.
- The candidates will need to qualify for other physical activity tests as well like 100m running, 800m running, High Jump, Long Jump, and Shot Put. Both male and female candidates will be required to qualify in all the above physical activities. www.goapolice.gov.in.
Police Job Info 2019-20
|Police Vacancy 2019-20||Police Exam Syllabus 2019-20||Police Exam Admit Card|
|Police Eligibility Criteria||Police Exam PayScale Salary||Police Mock Test Series Online|
|Police Exam Result 2019-20||Police Selection Procedure||Police Exam Question Paper|
All Upcoming Police Vacancy News through Mail