Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card 2019 – Gujarat Police PET Hall Ticket and Exam Date: The Gujarat Police have stated that like every year, in 2019 as well they are going to fill vacancies for the posts of various police jobs. But the candidates need to qualify first by giving examinations which are both written and physical endurance.
These examinations are conducted by the Gujarat Police to choose the best candidates to fill the vacancies. But there are a few essential things which you must be aware of like Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card 2019 and Gujarat Police PET Hall Ticket and Exam Date.
Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Gujarat Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||6189 Posts (Expected)|
|Post||Gujarat Police SI & Constable|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Gujarat Police Constable Exam Admit card|
How to Know the Gujarat Police Constable Exam Date 2019
- Visit the official site of Gujarat Police Department. Click on this link www.police.gujarat.gov.in to go directly to the official page.
- In the home page search for the official Gujarat Recruitment Notification 2019.
- Read the Recruitment category posts in Gujarat Notification carefully for finding the recruitment process.
- Now, click on the Apply Online tab and it will bring you to Gujarat Police Post Apply Online home page.
- Now on this page, fill the application form of Gujarat Police Recruitment with your details and requested information.
- Upload scanned copies of important documents like photograph, signature, and certificates if asked for.
- After verifying all the necessary details click on Submit and your form will be submitted to their database.
Gujarat Police Constable Hall Ticket 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- Age: The candidate must be a minimum of 18 years of age and can be a maximum of 28 years of age. Age relaxation of up to 5 years will be awarded to the candidates who belong to the backward classes.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a resident of India in any of its state or territory
- Qualification: The candidates must have passed class 10 or class 12 from a recognized school with valid lass certificates.
- Physical Qualification: Male candidates should have a height of 165 cms and female candidates should have a height of 152 cms.
- PST: The candidates must pass in the three stages of the recruitment process which include: Written exam, physical endurance test, and the Personal Interview. Only then he or she will be recruited for the post
Get you to admit card a few days before the admit card. Every year thousands of people apply for the examination and therefore it will be a difficult task to quickly get hands-on to it due to server issues and other technical difficulties.
Always keep a duplicate of the original for reference. Gujarat Police will announce the date of the examination very soon once the last date for applying for the posts expires. So start preparing (www.police.gujarat.gov.in).
Steps to get Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2019 Download
After your form is submitted you will be required to download the Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card 2019 or the Gujarat Police PET Hall Ticket. Follow the instructions we will mention below to get it.
- Candidates are required to first visit the website of Gujarat Police @ojas.gujarat.gov.in or click on this link www.police.gujarat.gov.in.
- Search the for Gujarat Police Admit Card 2018 and open the application in a new tab.
- Read all the instructions carefully which they have mentioned.
- Then fill all the necessary information like Registration number which you will get once you have submitted the form and date of birth etc.
- After filling the details, try to check the information once again and correct any mistakes available.
- Then click on Submit and then you will be redirected to download the Gujarat Police Admit Card 2018.
- Take a print out of the admit card you just downloaded for future reference.
- If you see any mistake after downloading the admit, contact the Gujarat Police department and they will help you out.
Usually, candidates download their admit cards and hall tickets 10-15 days before the date of the examination so that if there is any mistake they can rectify them by contacting the officials. You will be able to download the admit even on the day of the examination but to be in a safe side download it beforehand. The admit card is critical as it is the only proof which verifies the fact that you have successfully enlisted yourself for the examination.