Gujarat Police Result 2019– “Constable and SI” Cut off and Merit List: Gujarat police recruitment board declares the notification for the Gujarat Police Recruitment of the vacant post. Every year, the number of candidates applies recruitment to fulfill their career needs. They announce information about recruitment as per the government norms. The candidates consider the Gujarat Police Constable Result 2019.
Gujarat Police Result 2019
The applicants are worried about qualifying marks in the examination. The candidates consider knowing how much mark will be scored in the exam that safe for gaining the post in the police department. Whether the applicants score more marks that equivalent to the category, they will be eligible for the next round like physical efficiency test.
|Organization Name||Gujarat Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||6189 Posts (Expected)|
|Post||Gujarat Police SI & Constable|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Gujarat Police Result, Cut off & Merit List|
|Answer Key||Check Here|
|Important Information Rejected Application Form||Check Here|
|Non- Payment Rejected Application Form||Check Here|
|Duplicate Rejected Application Form||Check Here|
How to Calculate Gujarat Police Cut off Marks 2019
The recruitment board declares the average mark on the official portal. The applicants visit the site and see the average marks they publish on the site. If the candidates earn good marks rather than the cut off marks, they win the merit list on the top position.
The recruitment board manages the cut off marks by
- The total number of posts available for the particular exam.
- Consider the level of question paper.
- The number of applicants appeared in the written exam.
- The number of applicants qualified for the written exam.
Gujarat Police Exam Pattern 2019
|Sr. No.||Topics Name||Maximum Marks|
|1.||General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50|
Gujarat Police Sub Inspector Result 2019
The candidates must know how the recruitment board generates the cut off marks and merit list for the SI and constable post. This is the primary consideration for the enrolled candidates. You can also refer someone for the Gujarat Police SI Result 2018 purpose.
This is the toughest part of the exam. With the help of it, the candidates know that they are passed or not. They are very curious to see the exam result, cut off marks and merit list.
The cut off marks will be decided based on such kind of factors. There are lots of things one should keep in mind while accessing the cut off marks and merit list details. You can access the quickstep to ensure the proper cut-off mark details.
Some Steps to check Gujarat Police Cut off Marks 2019 for Constable and SI
They offer the direct link to check the cut off marks and merit list. Based on the cut off marks, the recruitment board declares the merit list correctly. This is helpful for them to declare the merit list. So, you don’t panic to check the cut off marks and merit list.
- The enrolled candidates visit the official site to check the cut off marks and others.
- The candidates see the homepage screen and find the link for the cut off marks.
- The candidates search the link for Gujarat police cut off marks and save the link for further use.
- The candidates first select the post and then check the cut off marks
- The applicants check the cut off marks based on the category wise. The cut-off mark is varied for each category.
- You can save it correctly on the computer and use it at the right time.
After completing the written, candidates are eagerly waiting for the Gujarat Police Constable Result 2018. The candidates gain useful information provided by the Gujarat police department to download the result.
How to download Gujarat Police Constable Result 2019
The candidates follow it to download the Gujarat Police Result 2019– Cut off and Merit List. They will provide a direct link to check the result very quickly without any hassle. To check the result, the candidates follow the below steps to see the result quickly.
- First, the candidates visit the official site of the Gujarat police department.
- In this site, you can access different things and then click the recruitment section page.
- After that, the candidates just click the Gujarat Police Result 2019 for the result checking purpose.
- You can need to enter the details like roll number, name, and date of birth in the relevant field.
- After entering these details, the candidates click on the submit button to submit the details.
- The concerned result page will appear very soon in front of you.
- You can check the marks score in every subject.
- Finally, you can take the print out of the result page for future reference.
For more information regarding the result, the applicants visit the official site and clear the doubts about the result, cut off marks, and merit list. They announce the result very soon and you check everything about it through the web page.
|Recruitment||Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2019|
|Admit Card||Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card|
|Result||Gujarat Police Constable Result|