Haryana Police Cut off Marks 2019 for Constable and SI: The candidates who are willing to join the Police Force and are preparing for the recruitment examination, eagerly wait every year to check on the cut-off marks implied in the current year. The candidates who appear for the examination number to thousands, who want to entitle themselves for the job. Similarly, candidates are eager to know more about Haryana Police Cut off Marks 2019 for Constable and SI.
Haryana Police Cut off Marks 2019 – Constable and SI
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|No. of Vacancies (Male)||350|
|No. of Vacancies (Female)||66|
|Post||Haryana Police Sub-Inspector|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Exam Date||September-October 2018|
|Category||Haryana Police Police Constable & SI Cut off|
Determination of the Haryana Police Constable Cut off 2019
- Cut off marks for the previous year determine what will be the cut off for the present year. Generally, they are the same but at times little hike can be introduced.
- The number of candidates appeared for the Haryana Police Recruitment Exam determines the rank of individual candidates. If there are fewer candidates you will probably stand a better chance to rank better if you score well.
- The number of available vacancies for the current year of recruitment is a factor that decides how many candidates will be employed each year.
- Performance of the candidates in the written exam is one of the most critical factors. The candidate with the scoring the most will always get the first preference.
- Exam Paper difficulty also determines how many candidates cleared the examination held. The tighter the exam paper gets, the more likely candidates are going to underperform, thus decreasing the number of qualified students.
So in the above portion of the article, we have discussed what is the cut off marks for the Haryana Police Cut off Marks 2018 for Constable and SI and also the factors that can have the significant impact on your rank.
|Haryana Police Constable Job||Haryana Police SI Jobs||Haryana Police SI Syllabus|
|Haryana Police Admit Card||Haryana Police Cut off||Haryana Constable Result|
|Haryana Police Mock Test||Haryana Constable Syllabus||Haryana Police Eligibility|
Haryana Police Constable & SI Exam 2019 Cut off Marks
- For Constable post
- General candidates- 48-50
- Backward Class A- 40-42
- Backward Class B- 46-50
- Scheduled Caste- 34-36
- EBPG candidates – 26-28
- For the Sub-inspector post
- General candidates- 50-55
- Scheduled Caste- 38-42
- Backward Class A – 44-48
- Backward Class B- 52-55
- EBPG candidates – 26-30
Steps to apply for Haryana Police Constable & SI Exam 2019
- First, visit the official site of Haryana Police Department. Click on this link www.hssc.gov.in to go directly to the page.
- In the page search for the official Haryana Constable Recruitment Notification 2018 from their website. The link is given above.
- Read the Recruitment category posts in Haryana Notification carefully for finding the Constable recruitment process.
- Now, click on the Apply Online tab and it will bring you to Haryana Police Constable Post Apply Online home page.
- Now in this page, fill the application form of Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018 with your details and requested information.
- Upload scanned copies of important documents like photograph, signature, and certificates if asked for.
- Recheck the details and Click on the Submit button. Then print the application you just submitted for future reference.
Read this article thoroughly to get the necessary details of the Haryana Police Cut off Marks 2018 for Constable and SI and other important notifications.
Police Job Info 2019-20
|Police Vacancy 2019-20||Police Exam Syllabus 2019-20||Police Exam Admit Card|
|Police Eligibility Criteria||Police Exam PayScale Salary||Police Mock Test Series Online|
|Police Exam Result 2019-20||Police Selection Procedure||Police Exam Question Paper|
All Upcoming Police Vacancy News through Mail