Haryana Police Online Application Form 2019 for Constable, ASI, and Head Constable Apply online: Haryana Police have recently released vacancies for various post. Many candidates have applied for this post and due to this, the competition is also increasing day by day. The candidates can search for the Haryana Police Online Application Form For Constable, SI and Head Constable. Haryana Police provides a very decent salary to the candidates and this is one of the reasons that or and was candidates are attracted towards Haryana police.
Haryana Police Online Application Form 2019
The cutoff marks and the merit list are uploaded on the official website of Haryana police. Whenever a candidate cleared his physical endurance test a merit list is released. And the candidate whose name is present in the merit list is then called for the document verification. After completing all this process, the candidate is then appointed at the post of constable and SI.
The candidate can very quickly check his merit list or cut off marks by logging onto the official website and entering his registration number and date of birth. After this, the candidate can check his result and his advice to take a printout of it for further use.
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Post||Haryana Police Sub-Inspector|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Exam Date||September-October 2018|
|Category||Haryana Police Police Constable & SI Recruitment|
HSSC Police Constable Online Form 2019 – Selection Procedure
- First of all, the candidate has to clear the written examination for which he can prepare from various books and model test papers that are available in the market. These model test papers and book will help him in preparing for the types of questions that are asked in the exam
- The candidate who have clear the written examination are then called for the physical endurance test. The candidate has to take part in various events to clear this examination.
- The candidate who passes the physical endurance test is done called for the document verification. This process is held to check the details that the candidate has entered in the application form.
|Haryana Police Constable Job||Haryana Police SI Jobs||Haryana Police SI Syllabus|
|Haryana Police Admit Card||Haryana Police Cut off||Haryana Constable Result|
|Haryana Police Mock Test||Haryana Constable Syllabus||Haryana Police Eligibility|
How to fill Haryana Police Application Form 2019 – For Constable and SI
- Candidates have to first go on to the official website of Haryana police www.hssc.gov.in
- After searching for the notification for the Constable and SI the candidates have to fill in all the information that is required the application form.
- After filling the information, the candidates are also required to upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- Before clicking on the submit button the candidates are required to check all the information that they have entered.
- After all, the information is checked and after clicking on the submit button the candidates have to pay the online application fees.
- After paying the application form fees the candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for further use.
These are some of the steps that the candidates have to follow to fill the online application form of Haryana police. To be eligible for the Haryana police constable post, the candidates must be of at least 18 years old. And the maximum is that the candidate can possess is 25 years.
Police Job Info 2019-20
|Police Vacancy 2019-20||Police Exam Syllabus 2019-20||Police Exam Admit Card|
|Police Eligibility Criteria||Police Exam PayScale Salary||Police Mock Test Series Online|
|Police Exam Result 2019-20||Police Selection Procedure||Police Exam Question Paper|