Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2019 – Sub Inspector “Bharti” Notification Application Form apply Online: Haryana Police Department is one of the most responsible government bodies of the state. Their prime task is to manage the security of the city. The police department works under the state government. The department holds very responsible positions and it is very important for them to be always ready for the crisis. The Haryana Police recruits new members every year and it is done through a series of exams which are conducted by the government authorities. The Police department is responsible to maintain the law and order of the state and every activity in the state is carefully checked by the department. You must check Haryana Police SI Exam Preparation with best Tips and Tricks for this content. It is very important for the police department to be active at all times and indeed checks that all the rules and regulations are properly implemented. Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2019, as there are 11000 vacancies this year. For the same, the Haryana Police Recruitment is supposed to be released by the officials very soon.
Latest News: हरियाणा स्टाफ सिलेक्शन कमीशन (HSSC ) ने अभी तक हरियाणा पुलिस सब इंस्पेक्टर की भर्ती की विग्यप्ति जारी नहीं की हैं जिन छात्रों को इस भर्ती का इंतजार हैं वो इस वेबसाइट के जरिये पूरी सुचना ले सकते हैं जैसे की एलिजिबिलिटी क्राइटेरिया, सेलेसियन प्रोसीजर, एग्जाम सिलेबस एंड पैटर्न, पिछले साल के प्रश्न पत्र और अन्य सुचना
Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2019
This is a golden opportunity for all the aspirants who have dreamed to work in the government of Haryana. If you are searching Haryana Police SI Recruitment If your dream was to serve the nation and do some good for the law and order and the people of the nation and surely this is your golden opportunity. Many aspirants will be filling the form this year too like every year, hence it is very important to be proactive and be aware of all the guidelines. Applicants can check Haryana Police SI Mock Test Series 2019 through this content; it will be very helpful for you.
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Exam name||Haryana Police Sub Inspector Written Examination|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Releasing Date of SI Official Notification||To Be Released Soon|
|Starting Date of Fill HSSC SI Online Application Form||To Be Released Soon|
|Job Type||Police Jobs|
|Job Level||State Level|
|Exam Syllabus and Pattern||To Be Released Soon|
|Admit Card Status||To Be Released Soon|
Haryana Police SI Exam Syllabus & Pattern – Check here
Haryana Police SI Exam Result 2018 – Check here
Haryana Police Physical Standard – Check here
Haryana Police Recruitment Latest News – Check here
Haryana Police Important Dates 2018 – Check here
Haryana Police Previous Year Cut off – Check here
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – Check here
Haryana Police Sub Inspector Bharti 2019
There are several different eligibility criteria of Haryana Police recruitment 2019, which every candidate shall fulfill in order to give further examinations. These eligibility criteria can be checked on the official website if the police department for the recruitment process as well as the important date of Haryana Police. There is the huge number of applicants are waiting for Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2019 for a long time.
Most importantly every candidate should submit the form on time or else the golden opportunity will be missed as latecomers are not entertained in any aspect. Hence in order to apply online for Haryana Police SI recruitment 2019 – Sub inspector vacancy jobs always be updated on the website so that you can be on time for filling the form. Before apply for Haryana Police SI vacancy 2018, must check Eligibility Criteria of Haryana Police SI Jobs 2019 through this webpage.
Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Recently the board released the information that they are looking for the young blood who are excited and efficient to serve the department of police in the state. It is clearly specified that there are only 11,000 sub-inspector and constable vacancies. Hence if you were waiting for the opportunity to serve the state police then your wait is over.
The criteria which are stated by the officials is that the candidate must have the 10th /12th / graduation in concerned subjects from any of the government recognized institution or the board. The candidates should also have the minimum passing marks or the percentage.
There are few other criteria too which should be positively checked by the candidates on the official website to be aware of all the required details and never miss any guidelines.
- Those applicants are going to participate in Haryana Police SI Recruitment, must graduate with recognized University.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Slandered
Physical Slandered Test:
|General Category||160 Cm|
|Eligible reserve categories as per latest Existing Govt Reservation Policy||157 Cm|
- Those applicants are going to participate in this posts must age between 18-28 Years.
- 34500 with 5200 Pay Grade
- For General Applicants – 100 Rs./-
- For General Female Applicants – 50Rs./-
- For OBC Male Applicants – 25/-
- For OBC Female Applicants – 13/-
Selection Procedure of Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2019
- Personal Screening Test (PST):
All the applicants should be in physical Screening Test carrying Maximum of Fifteen marks to judge their Physical Fitness and Endurance. The Qualifying standard Prescribed for this test shall be as under:
|Applicants||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|1. Male||5.0 KM||25 Minute|
|2. Female||2.5 KM||15 Minute|
|3. Ex-Serviceman||2.5 KM||13 Minute|
2. Knowledge Test (KT): An Objective type Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) based written test of 60 shall be conducted of all those applicants who qualify the Physical Screening Test (PST).
3. Scrutiny of Documents: Applicants must carry all necessary documents at the time of Scrutiny of Documents as well as Interview time
4. Physical Measurement Test: The Applicants after PST, KT and the scrutiny of Document shall undergo Physical Measurement Test as per Standard prescribed under Punjab Police Rule.
5. Interview Cum Personality Test: Those applicants who qualify the Physical Screening Test ( PST) shall be called for Interview Cum test on the basis of their combined scores in ( Physical Screening Test + Knowledge Test + Physical Measurement Test), Up to maximum three times the number of vacancies advertised in each category.
Documents to be uploaded with Haryana Police SI Application Form 2019
- Essential copy of Education qualification (Metric Showing Date of Birth and Marksheet Diploma /Degree Etc.)
- Scanned Copy of Valid Eligibility Certificate in case of DESM Candidates duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board.
- Applicants must carry Copy of BCA/BCB/SC/EBPG Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Applicants must carry the Scanned copy of Aadhar Card.
- Copy of E-Challan in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
- Scanned Photographs duly Signed by the candidates.
Haryana Police Sub Inspector Bharti Notification 2019
Further, there is age restriction too. As per regulated by the authorities the minimum age and the maximum age for the candidates must be in between 18 and 25. But if the contenders are from SC, ST, PWD, PH, women or any other suitable category then they have relaxation on the upper limit of 5 years as per the norms released by the government of Haryana. Applicants can check full details regarding Haryana Police SI Exam Syllabus and Patter through this web page.
According to the performance shown by each individual during the recruitment examinations, they will be judged and then selected for the 11,000 vacancies. The series of the examination consists of a written test, physical measurement test, physical efficiency test, and personal interview or document verification.
In order to get selected for one of the vacancies, it is must for the candidate to clear all the rounds effectively. The applicants for these few vacancies will always be high in number hence you must outlast everyone else to get recruited. Those applicants are searching Haryana Police Exam Preparation and Best Books must check our website.
The fee for the examination is also very minimal and can be easily afforded by anyone. Candidates who are from the general or the OBC have to pay a fee of 400 INR and other candidates are liable to pay the fee of 200 INR. It has to be done while filling the application itself else your application will be rejected.
In case of any change in the fee or paying method, it will definitely get updated on the official website of the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2019. Hence it is must for every candidate to constantly check the website and be aware of any notification.
हरियाणा पुलिस रिक्रूटमेंट बोर्ड जलधि अपनी वेबसाइट पे हरियाणा पुलिस सब इंस्पेक्टर की भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन रिलीज़ कर देगा जिन छात्रों इस भर्ती का इंतजार हैं वो यहाँ से पूरी सुचना ले सकते हैं अगर आपको इस भर्ती में कोई समस्या आ रही हैं तो आप निचे दिए गए कमेंट बॉक्स में कमेंट कर सकते हो
How to Apply for Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website of Haryana Police Recruitment Board and Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
- After then applicants need to search “Haryana Police SI Application Form” and click on “New Registration” Button.
- Now Applicants need to fill Haryana Police Online Application Form for Sub Inspector Posts through the official website.
- Give all the essential details correctly in the Haryana Police SI Registration Form.
- Pay the fee for the application as per mentioned
- Recheck the form for any mistake and edit it
- Click on the submit button
- Take the print out of the final page for future reference and the proof
|Haryana Police SI Notification pdf Download||Download Here|
|Haryana Police SI Online Application Form||Check Here|
|Click here to download Important Instruction||Check Here|
Police Job Info 2019-20
|Police Vacancy 2019-20||Police Exam Syllabus 2019-20||Police Exam Admit Card|
|Police Eligibility Criteria||Police Exam PayScale Salary||Police Mock Test Series Online|
|Police Exam Result 2019-20||Police Selection Procedure||Police Exam Question Paper|