How to Join Indian Air force after 12th/ Engineering/ Graduation:Indian Air Force (IAF) recruitment agency has issued online applications for the various post of Airman in Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Group ‘Y’ Trades (Except Ground Training Instructor, Automobile Technician, Indian Air Force (Security) Indian Air Force (Police), & Musician Trades). There is a huge number of applicants those are looking for this opportunity but not aware of the process. Applicants those wish to Join Indian Air force after 12th/ Engineering/ Graduation need to check the steps and guidelines as by following the criteria they can better prepared to attend the exam and also participate in the recruitment process. Appropriate bachelor Male (Indian/Nepalese) candidates need to fill the application online before the due date and participate in the various selection stages and qualify the same with required marks.
How to Join Indian Air Force After 12th/Engineering/Graduation
There is the long list of applicants those dream to become Indian Air Force officer right after clear the 10+2, or Graduate or Engineering so, first of all, they need to meet with the minimum required age criteria then only they will be permitted to take entrance in the exam. The female applicants seeking to join the IAF need to attend the recruitment process for the technical department and qualify the exam accordingly. Candidates may attend the Indian Air Force recruitment process for officer rank in Flying, Technical, and Ground Duty trade, only after fulfilling the education qualification and other required norms which are stated to the candidates throughout the online notification which is now accessible online at https:/airmenselection.cdac.in. Apart from the academic capability, candidates seeking to join the IAF ought to have the base required physical stature for the concerned post, as informed by the specialist.
How to Join Indian Air force after 12th/ Intermediate
Here, we are conveying the information to become an IAF officer right after completed the 10+2 with the Science stream.
- The aspirants are required to have 10+2 passed certificated with subjects including Physics and Mathematics and age will be at least 16-1/2 years. Students studying in 12th board and appearing for the final exam may also attend the NDA subject to satisfying the minimum age limit as well as other required criteria.
- We are providing the process of joining the Indian Air Force as a Flying Officer after completed the 12th science right here. To get admission into NDA, you need to appear for the National Defence Academy entrance exam and pass this exam with required marks. NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) every year.
- The minimum required schooling prerequisite for NDA test scheme is 10+2 along with Physics & Mathematics. Applicants need to go through the notification and after satisfied, the whole norms precede for further steps.
Before Apply Indian Air Force Exam Check Here – Indian Air Force Eligibility Criteria
Some Tips and Trick to Crack Indian Air For Exam – Check Here
|ITBP Recruitment||BSF Recruitment||Indian Navy Recruitment|
How to Join Indian Air force after Engineering
Applicants those are engineering graduate and attended the final exam and aiming to enter into the Indian Air force then applicants can join the IAF Technical branch through UES Entry and AFCAT Entry which is affianced in the maintenance and upkeep the art machinery.
- Contenders are eligible to join the IAF only after done the Graduation in Engineering or equivalent technical qualification certified by the UPSC.
- AFCAT is conducted by IAF for the recruitment of Officers (Male/Female) for all the 3 division of Indian Air Force, i.e. Technical, Flying, and Earth Duty includes the Engineering Knowledge Test for Technical division candidates.
- University Entry Scheme (UES) is basically designed for the technical branch of IAF for the applicants appearing for pre-final year engineering.
- Applicants will get trained initially at the AFA, and thereafter all the trained aspirants will be proceeded to join Air Force Technical College based in the Bangalore city for further development of their technical ability/ knowledge.
Indian Air Force Exam Syllabus and Pattern – Check Here
How to Join Indian Air force after Graduation
If you missed out the golden opportunity /chance to connect Indian Air Force after completion the Intermediate 10+2, with Science and still looking join the IAF then you have 1 more opportunity to after the completion of graduation.
- You need to participate in the CDSE and NCC Special entry scheme exam which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission according to the release schedule. Applicants need to check the CDSE & NCC Special entry examination scheme for the Graduate candidates can see right here.
- The applicants those will be selected after qualified the CDSE exam will be trained at the specialized flying training institution. CDS test is the plan for enlistment of the male Graduate candidates for trainee pilots in the flying division.
- This branch is just for male candidates and female candidates are not qualified for taking part in the CDS test. Candidates those have done Graduation can go to the CDSE test twice in a year.
- NCC unique section program is intended for those applicants who are hoping to join the Flying Branch of the (IAF) Indian Air Force and having the Air Wing Senior Branch ‘C’ Certificate of National Cadet Corps.