Indian Air Force Exam Syllabus 2019 “Airmen X and Y Group” Pattern Pdf Download: Indian Air Force Recruitment department is conducting written online exam from March 2019 at lots of selection exam centers of the country. Aspirants those have Aim to become Airmen selected trade need to crack the exam with highest marks and this is only possible when you will start your exam preparation after considering the exam syllabus and pattern. According to information Stage –I Online test will be concluded within 60 minutes, comprised of Physics, Mathematics and English and RAGA, and all the question will be asked in the exam on basis of 10+2 CBSE syllabus only. There will be 1 Mark for each right answer and 0.25 imprints will be certainly deducted for each wrong answer. Competitors need to download the syllabus and example paper before beginning the test planning to know the idea and clue of the test. Hopefuls likewise download the model paper and some earlier year question paper and fathom it over and over and get to their test readiness as needs are. Candidates ought to qualify in each paper independently in their significant trade. Hopefuls need to reach the www.airmenselection.cdac.in and gather the syllabus, pattern and model paper emphatically.
Indian Air Force Exam Syllabus 2019 Details
The detailed subject wise exam pattern and syllabus Indian Air Force selection test is accessible online. Group ‘Y’ exam needs to be rap up within 45 minutes based on the English subject on the basis of 10+2 CBSE syllabus as well as Reasoning and General Awareness. Candidates, going to appear in the Both Group ‘X & Y’ Trades online test will be permitted to solve these papers within 85 minutes.
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Exam Name||Indian Air Force Airman Written Examination|
|Post Name||Airmen X and Y Group|
Indian Air Force Airmen Exam Pattern 2019
- The IAF Written Examination will be conducted in 3 phases.
|Phase 1 – Written Examination|
|Phase 2 – Physical Fitness Ability Test|
|Phase 3 – Medical Examination|
In below, we are providing all details regarding Indian Air Force Written Examination Pattern:
Airmen Phase 1: Online Test
|Group/Trades||Name of Subject||Time Duration||Level of Exam|
|Group X||English, Physics & Mathematics||60 Minute||10+2 ( CBSE)|
English, Reasoning & General Awareness
|Both Group X and Y||English, Physics, Mathematics Reasoning & General Awareness||85 Minute|
Indian Air Force Airmen X and Y Grpup Exam Syllabus 2019
We have provided the complete exam syllabus for the Airmen selection 2019 below. Every aspirant should check the exam syllabus as per their trade and appear in the exam. Subject wise detailed syllabus is very beneficial for the applicants who will help the candidates to crack the exam within the time limit as well as just in a single attempt. Candidate can download or print the Subject wise syllabus which is specified below:
Indian Air Force X and Y Group Exam Syllabus 2019 – General English
A small passage followed by 4 questions to check comprehension.
- Draw inference
- To judge understanding of the passage.
- To judge understanding of vocabulary
- and verbs, Adverbs from adjectives etc
- Clauses – Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and time and Relative clauses
- Formation of words – Nouns from verbs and adjectives, Adjectives from nouns
- Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, etc.
- Nouns and Pronouns
- The sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses
- Subject-verb concord
- The Adjective
- The Adverb
- The Conjunction
- The Modals
- The Proposition
- Transformation of sentences – Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative degree etc.
- Antonyms and Antonyms in context
- One word substitution
- Simple Idioms/phrases
- Spelling pitfalls
- Synonyms and Synonyms in context
- Words often confused/Selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence
Narration (Direct & Indirect)
- Commands and requests
- Questions (Various forms of questions, tenses, etc.)
- Statements (Various tenses)
Voice (Active & Passive)
- Changes required under each tense.
- Modal auxiliaries
- Other conditions for transforming Active into Passive
- The Proposition
Indian Air Force X & Y Group Syllabus: Mathematics for Group ‘X’ (Technical Trades Only)
- Applications of Derivatives
- Applications of the Integrals
- Binomial Theorem
- Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates
- Circles and family of circles
- Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
- Conic sections
- Definite Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Indefinite integrals
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Limit and Continuity
- Linear Inequalities
- Linear Programming
- Mathematical Induction
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
- Sequences and Series
- Sets, Relations, and functions
- Straight lines and family of lines
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Trigonometric Functions
Indian Air Force X and Y Group Syllabus – Physics for Group ‘X’ (Technical Trades Only)
- Atoms and Nuclei
- The behavior of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Communication Systems
- Current Electricity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electronic Devices
- Laws of Motion
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Oscillations and Waves
- Physical World and Measurement
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Work, Energy, and Power
Indian Air Force X and Y Group Syllabus Reasoning and General Awareness Raga
Reasoning (Verbal & Non- Verbal )
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
- Coding & Decoding
- Dictionary woods.
- Distance and Direction sense Test.
- Human relation.
- Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
- Mathematical Operations
- Mutual relation problems.
- Non- Verbal Reasoning.
- Number coding.
- Number Puzzle.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
- Numerical series.
- The odd man out.
- Tallest, youngest relations.
Indian Air Force Airmen X and Y Group Syllabus 2019 – Mathematics
- Area of triangle, Square and Rectangle.
- LCM & HCF.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple Trigonometry.
- Simplifications of Numbers.
- Surface Area and volume of Cuboids, Cylinder, Cone, and Sphere.
- Time, Distance and Speed.
Indian Air Force Group Y Syllabus: General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Basic Computer Operations
- Current Events
- General Science
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
The Name of the Shortlisted candidates, who qualify the online Test, Shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in.
- 6Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds.
- Candidates Shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups, and 20 Squads within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Special Note – Applicants are advised to bring their sports shoes and Shorts /Track Pants.
Adaptability Test 1 ( For Both group X and Y Trades) : All Candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) shall have to undertake adaptability Test – I ( objective type is written test ) which is to assess suitability of a candidates for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
Adaptability Test – II (For both Group “X and Y” Trades): All Applicants who pass adaptability Test – I shall have to undertake adaptability Test – II as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test – II is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of the Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
Medical Examination: Applicants who adaptability Test – I shall be issued with Medical appointment letter at respective ASCs. It can also be downloaded under candidates login on CASB Web portal. For their medical examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical team as per the IAF Medical Standard and policy in vogue on subject issue.
How to download Indian Air Force Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2019 For Airmen X and Y Group
Along with online notification for the selection of the aspirants for different trade in the Indian Air Force, the board has provided the subject wise as well as trade wise exam syllabus and pattern so that aspirants can well be prepared for the selection online exam. To get the AIR Force Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2019 “X and Y Group Pattern” Pdf, you need to take below-given instruction and download the pdf very easily and promptly.
- Aspirants need to visit at the Indian Air Force Official web portal at https://airmenselection.cdac.in/.
- Candidates need to click on the ‘Candidates’ link and then click on the Syllabus and Model Question Paper link.
- Now you are on the Syllabus and Model Question Paper page.
- You have to click on the English, Mathematics, Physics, and Raga link.
- Download the pdf and get the exam syllabus as well as model question paper and start your exam preparation accordingly.
|Indian Air Force Airmen Exam Syllabus and Pattern||Check Here|