Indian Navy Recruitment 2019-20 “AA, SSR & MR” Notification Application Form Apply Online: Indian Navy Recruitment Department is invited online application from unmarried male candidates (who are meeting with eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for 500 vacancies (Approximately) for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – August 2019 batch, sailors for 2500 vacancies (Approximately) for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – August 2019 batch and sailors for 400 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR) – October 2019 batch. Notification for enlistment of Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR), Artificer Apprentices (AA) and Matric Recruit (MR), Musician (MUS), Sports Entry are distributed in the official website as well as Employment Newspaper and all others National/Regional Newspapers in the month of Dec/Jan & Jun/Jul consistently. The applications for the requested posts are to be filled online only via the official web portal at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Details
Applicants are suggested to collect all required documents in original which must be scanned and uploaded in requested format and size only. The selection procedure of the application is specified on the page. Applicants need to fulfill all required criteria as per their trade and attend the selection test as per date and time mentioned for the same. The whole process to fill the application online is specified below, follow the instructions provided below and submit your application accordingly. computer-based test is going to be organized at selected exam centers, date and time for the said test will be notified very soon. Before going to fill the application online, applicants have to check age requirement, educational qualification, application fee, start and end date of application and much more by downloading the official notification from the official website of Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should check the below given required norms including age, educational qualification, application fee, PST and PET norms and much more which are declared below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification:
Applicants must fulfill the below given educational qualification norms as per their trade:
- Candidates are applying for Sailors -Artificer Apprentice (AA) must be qualified in 10+2 intermediate examination with at least 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least 1 of subject i.e. Biology/Chemistry/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education certified by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates applying for Matric Recruit (MR) trade must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education approved by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates applying for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) must be qualified in 10+2 intermediate examination with Maths & Physics and at least 1 of subject i.e. Biology/Chemistry/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education certified by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Indian Navy Age Qualification 2019
Trade wise requirement are specified below:
- Artificer Apprentice (AA) – Aspirants should be born between 01st August 1999 to 31st July 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Matric Recruit (MR) – Aspirants should be born between 01st October 1998 to 30th September 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – Aspirants should be born between 01st August 1998 to 31st July 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two hundred five only) via online mode only by using Visa/ Master/ Debit Card/ Rupay Credit/UPI or net banking. Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories are exempted from payment of the fee. Admit card will be provided for the examination only to those aspirants who have successfully deposited the examination fee by the proper way and who are allowed to waiver of examination expenses.
Pay & Allowances:
Throughout the initial training period, applicants will be paid a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month. After successful completion of the initial training period, applicants will be positioned in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). Applicants will be reimbursed MSP @ ₹ 5200/- each month + DA (as applicable) in addition.
Indian Navy Physical Fitness Test (PFT) 2019
It is mandatory for applicants to qualifying in the Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Applicants fail to meet the requested norms for the PFT shall be rejected to consider for further selection. PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run which needs to be completed within 7 minutes, 10 Push-ups and 20 squat ups (Uthak-Baithak). Aspirants undergoing to participate for PFT will be responsible for any risk. Applicants must proficient in swimming, sports, and extra-curricular activities as well.
Height & Weight Standards, Male (Weight in Kilograms) Age in Years
Relaxation in Height:
Minimum height for the applicants shall be permitted for enrolment in the Navy is 157 cms. Candidates Tribal who cleared written exam as well as Physical Fitness Test to be permitted relaxation in height as mentioned below:
|Candidates belong from||Least height norms after relaxation for recruitment in the Indian Navy as a Sailor (in cms)|
|Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep, and Minicoy Islands||
|Tribals from Ladakh region||155|
|Bhutan, Sikkim and NE Region||152|
Gorkhas, Nepal, Assam, Garhwal, Kumaon, and Uttarakhand
Medical examination will be led by the concerned authorized/ military doctors according to the medical standard defined in current policy pertinent to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height of the candidates should be minimum of 157 cms. Chest and Weight of the interested aspirants should be proportionate. Applicants must meet minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Whole information regarding minimum height standards for Indian Navy as Sailors, including relaxations, has been transferred on official recruitment website of Indian Navy.
- The aspirants ought to be in good physical as well as mental health conditions. They must be free from any imperfection probable to interfere with the competent performance of duties both afloat and ashore under peace and war conditions as per Navy Order.
Visual Standards for Sailor Entry:
|Type of Entry||Without glasses||With glasses|
|Better Eyes||Worse Eye||Better Eyes||Worse Eye|
|MR Chef & Stewards||6/36||6/36||6/9||6/12|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 AA/MR/Sailor Exam Syllabus and Pattern
Selection of the applicants is based on the order of merit which will be decided on their performance in Computer-based Examination, passing the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and clear the Medical Examinations. The question paper objective type (multiple-choice) of the said exam will be bilingual (Hindi and English).
- The question paper shall be computer-based in which a total of 100 questions, will be asked and each right answer carrying 1 mark.
- The standard of the said question paper will be from 10+2 standard syllabus and question paper will be based on 4 sections i.e. Science, English, Mathematics & General Knowledge, which is available on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of CBT will be 60 minutes only. The aspirants are required to clear in all sections of the test and in aggregate. The Navy recruitment board reserves the right to decide the minimum passing marks for each Section of the paper in aggregate.
- Applicants shall be penalized for wrong answers attempted by them in the question paper. As per syllabus applicants need to choose 1 answer from 4 alternatives of every question. For each wrong answer, one fourth (0.25) marks will be deducted as penalty.
Indian Navy AA/MR/SSR Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
Applicants going to participate for Sailors Entry- AA/SSR/MR need to collect the hall ticket from the official website prior to 15 days from the date of examination. Eligible shortlisted aspirants are sent hall ticket/ Call-Up letters, to the applicants indicating the date, time and place for concerned examination by email which they have entered while the registration duration.
The shortlisted candidates are also eligible to download their admit card from Indian Navy official website at https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in by using their application number and date of birth after login with requested credentials. We have also provided a direct link to download the said hall ticket on our web portal.
Indian Navy Vacnacy 2019 Written Examination
Date and time of the examination will be informed to the shortlisted aspirants for the written test through the official website and admit card which will be sent to them by email or through the official website. As per information, the Indian Navy organize recruitment test for enrolling sailor trade at around 31 examination places across the Nation.
The written exam is going to be scheduled at the designated places on a fixed date and time. The aspirants need to pass in all sections of the paper and in aggregate. Applicants need to check the syllabus for each trade entry given in the download section accessible at the official website. Applicants avoid ignoring computer-based test shall be rejected for further selection round.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Result
Applicants those will pass the computer-based test will proceed for the physical fitness test. The results of the computer-based written test are usually declared on the same day after some time finished the test. Those who cleared the Written Test are entitled to undergo PFT and after pass, the PFT undergo Medical Examination.
The outcome of the test shall be posted on exam centers as well as on its official website. Final selection of the applicants will be done through merit list only. Applicants passing the exam shall be appointed as a trainee and after completion of the said trainee period, they will be posted for notified post according to regulations.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Merit List
Determination of the contenders depends on the request of merit which will be settled on their execution in Computer-based Examination, cleared through the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and clears the Medical Examinations.
A merit list will be distributed for hopefuls who have gone in PFT and Preliminary Recruitment Medical Examination relying on opportunities. This select list will be accessible on the Indian Navy official site at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on 20.06.2019.
Every single shortlisted competitor will be called to INS Chilka to join the final enrolment medicals. The determination of a hopeful will stand dropped and he will have no case for enrolment in the Indian Navy on the off chance that the competitor neglects to cover the date and time referenced in call letter for definite enrolment restorative examination at INS Chilka. Notwithstanding, enrolment will be liable to Fitness in Final Enrolment Medical at INS Chilka.
Process for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019-20 “AA, SSR & MR”Application Form Apply Online
Applicants need to download the notification from the official website and read all the instructions printed in the same very carefully. After satisfying the standards for the particular branches applicants need to do the online registration and submit their application well before the prescribed time frame. Before filling the application online, you should keep Matric certificate and 10+2 Intermediate Mark sheet ready for upload/ reference. Applicants should follow the below given steps to fill the application for Sailors Entry- AA/SSR/MR:
- Candidates are requested to register yourself on Indian Navy Recruitment website at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your valid e-mail ID, and mobile number, if not registered earlier. You should fill your valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers in the Application Form.
- After finish the online registration you should log in with the registered E-mail ID and Click on Current Opportunities tab.
- Therefore applicants should click on the Apply button.
- Applicants have to fill up the application form utterly. Previous to clicking the Submit button you need to make sure all the information entered by you in the application are true and correct as per your record/documents.
- Applicants should scan the documents in original & uploaded as per requested format.
- Online applications dully submitted by candidates will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may perhaps be discarded at any stage if found not up to the marks in any respect.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee by online mode only by using Visa/ Master/ Debit Card/ Rupay Credit/UPI or net banking according to your category.
- Applicants have to feel free to contact IHQ MOD (Navy) through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in in case of any complexity faced during the application process.
|Indian Navy SSR Notification||English |Hindi|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Online Application Form|