Jammu and Kashmir Police 2018 Previous Year Cutoff Marks for Constable and SI: As the Jammu and Kashmir Police Force have released the date of releasing their cut off marks candidates are looking towards comparing there expected cut off marks with Jammu and Kashmir police previous year cut off marks for constable and SI. Here, on this website, we will provide you with previous year cut off marks of constable and SI.
Give written exam for Jammu and Kashmir police constable were conducted on 8 October and the candidates who appeared for the exams can check their expected cutoff list and can start preparing for the interview and the physical endurance test that they will have to appear for after clearing the written exams.
JK Police Previous Year Cut off Marks For Constable and SI
Every year did Jammu and Kashmir police department conduct this exam called JK police constable and the candidates can check they’re cut off marks at www.jkpolice.gov.in the number of vacancies available is 5381 and the candidates who are selected for the job will we located at Jammu and Kashmir. Candidates can choose the mode of the test that is written a test or online test.
|Organization name||Jammu & Kashmir Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the post||Constable & Sub-Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Start date of online application||Updated soon|
|Last date for application submission||Updated soon|
Jammu and Kashmir Police Previous Year Cutoff for Constable and SI
- The previous year cut off marks for constable and SI for OM candidates was 73 to 77 marks.
- The previous year cut off marks for constable and SI for St candidate was 42 to 45 marks.
- The previous year cut off marks for constable and SI for sc candidates was 46 to 48 marks.
- The previous year cut off marks for constable and SI for RBA candidates was 48 to 52 marks.
- The previous year cut off marks for constable and SI for ALC candidates was 38 to 40 marks.
- The previous year cut off marks for constable and SI for social cast candidates was 35 to 37 marks.
The candidates can check their answers in the answer keys that are also provided by Jammu and Kashmir police force on their official website you can reach their official website by clicking on the link www.jkpolice.gov.in by knowing the correct answers they can get there estimated score and compare that score with the previous year cut off marks. The Jammu and Kashmir police previous year cut off marks for constable and SI are handy to the candidates to start preparing for there interview and physical endurance test accordingly.
|J & K Police Vacancy 2019||J & K Police Constable Jobs||J & K Police Exam Syllabus 2019|
|J & K Police Eligibility Criteria||J & K Police Admit Card 2019||J & K Police Application Form|
How to check J&K Police Constable Cut off Marks
- For checking the cutoff marks you have to visit the official website of www.jkpolice.gov.in
- Now search for Jammu Kashmir police constable cut off marks for constable and SI which was conducted on 8 October.
- Now you have to enter your hall ticket number your date of birth and then the password that is provided to you on your email address.
- Now you will see your result on the screen and from the tabs present below you can download your cutoff marks and take a print out of the sheet.
This hard copy of your cut off marks is essential for you to carry wherever you go for the physical endurance test or the interview after clearing your written exam (www.jkpolice.gov.in).
Police Job Info 2019-20
|Police Vacancy 2019-20||Police Exam Syllabus 2019-20||Police Exam Admit Card|
|Police Eligibility Criteria||Police Exam PayScale Salary||Police Mock Test Series Online|
|Police Exam Result 2019-20||Police Selection Procedure||Police Exam Question Paper|