Kerala Police Previous Year Cut off Marks For Constable and SI: These exams are conducted by the Kerala board every year. And every year many students apply for these exams. The students can check the Kerala Police Constable cut off marks list 2018 on the official website of Kerala Police. This list can be downloaded by them from the website by logging into their account. Cut off marks are the minimum marks that a candidate required to be eligible for the job that the exam is providing.
The board that conducts the examination decide the minimum number of marks are the candidates required to clear the exam that is the Kerala Police Constable cut off marks list. Cut off marks generally referred to as the average marks obtained by the candidates who have applied for the examination. The cutoff marks refer to as the result for the candidates who have given the exam of Kerala police constable.
Importance of Kerala Police Constable Cut off Marks
- As the cutoff marks refer to as the minimum marks that a person has to score. So it gives an estimate to the student as of what are the stipulated marks that a person needs to score to qualify the exam.
- In these exams, the candidates who have scored the marks above cutoff marks are termed as qualified.
- If any candidate is not able to achieve the minimum cut off marks then he will not be able to continue the further process.
Kerala Police Previous Year Cut off marks
The Kerala police exam previous year cutoff marks are essential for the candidates so that they can compare the last year cutoff marks and start preparing for the exams accordingly.
The Kerala police exam previous year cutoff marks are:
- For general category, the cutoff marks are 54.
- For st category, the cutoff marks are 42.
- The cut off marks for SC category are 45.
- The cut off marks for OBC category are 43.
- The cut off marks for NCC quota candidates are 40.
The candidates can know their cutoff marks my log onto the official website of Kerala Police. These exams provide an excellent opportunity for candidates to solve for their state. The candidates have to achieve the minimum marks that are the cutoff marks without attending the minimum number of marks the candidates are not eligible for before the examination process.
Police Job Info 2019-20
|Police Vacancy 2019-20||Police Exam Syllabus 2019-20||Police Exam Admit Card|
|Police Eligibility Criteria||Police Exam PayScale Salary||Police Mock Test Series Online|
|Police Exam Result 2019-20||Police Selection Procedure||Police Exam Question Paper|
All Upcoming Police Vacancy News through Mail