Kerala Police Recruitment 2019 – Constable, SI, and Home Guard Vacancy Application Form: People dream of having a job where they can pride in the work that they do, on a very decent salary which can quickly cover all the expenses and make their life better off along with the job security of a government service. If these are your goals to be achieved too, then your time is now, as this article is all about Kerala Police recruitment 2019 the last date apply online. Kerala state police department is starting its recruitment for 2019, as a part of filling there 12500 vacancies for GD constable as well as sub-inspector posts.
Kerala Police Recruitment 2019
And in today’s world of uncertainty when it comes to financial aspects as well as job security, no one would want to be in a job where you are uncertain whether you are going to stay for another in the job or not. And this risk factor is also eliminated by a job in the Karnataka state police department. So all the people who are looking to serving the nation and, bringing about a change in the society and our power hungry, can raise their status and do a job which is respectable in itself with the uniform that it possesses just after passing the 10th 12th or graduation level examinations.
|Organization Name||Kerala Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||12500 Posts (Expected)|
|Post||Kerala Police Constable & SI|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Kerala Police Constable & SI Recruitment|
Kerala PSC Police Constable Notification 2019
This is the reason why it is one of the most attractive jobs among people giving the convenient eligibility criteria. More than 100000 people apply for these jobs and this is why even Various vacancies turned out to be weaker than the total participation level. This is the reason why the competition in these recruitment examinations has also multiplied multifold.
It is one job to go for since only a few people get the ability to wear the uniform which is a status symbol in itself. Once you where the police uniform you stand much above the rest of the civilians and have the proper status in the society and have the power to make a change. At the same time, the Kerala Police job security that you enjoy in a state police department cannot be matched anywhere given the fact that it is a government job and no private company can ever match this level of job security.
Kerala Police Constable Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
All the people who are willing to serve the nation and want to get their hands on this attractive job proposal need to fill out the application form which can easily be found on the Kerala state police official website or can be downloaded in the form of PDF.
But before you fill out the form you need to look at the age criteria educational qualifications as well as nationality criteria, and if you can fulfill all of them only then start to fill the application form. The educational qualification for all of these posts stands at a pass out from 10th or graduation level or any equivalent degree. The applicant needs to be within the age group of 18 to 37 as per 1/1/ 2019, for both men and women job posts.
Kerala Police Constable Age Limit 2019
The Applicants age should be between 18 to 26 Years. The Candidates born between 02-01-91 and 01-01-1999 (both dates inclusive) only are eligible to apply for Kerala Police Constable Posts.
Special Note: The Applicants belonging to SC/ST communities and other Backward Communities are eligible for relaxation of upper age limit as per rules. Ex-Servicemen born on or after 01-01-1977 are eligible to apply for this posts ( For Condition regarding age relaxation)
Kerala Police Constable Qualification 2019
Educational Qualification: The Applicants should be pass in HSEE examination ( Plus Two) its equivalent.
Physical Standard :
Eye Sight: Applicants must be certified the visual standard specified below without Glass
Kerala Police Constable Physical Standard Test 2019
The Applicants must qualify in any five events out of eight specified below of the national Physical Efficiency Test, One Star Standard Test.
|SI. No.||Events||One Star Standards|
|1.||100 Meters Run||14 Seconds|
|2.||High Jump||132.20 Second|
|3.||Long Jump||457. 20 Cm|
|4.||Putting the Shot ( 7264 gm)||609.60 Cm|
|5.||Throwing the Cricket Ball||6096 Cm|
|6.||Rope Climbing ( Using hand only)||365.80 Cm|
|7.||Pull up or Chinning||8 Times|
|8.||1500 Meters Run||5 Minute & 44 Seconds|
Kerala Police Constable Online Application Form 2019: Brief Details
Now we will look at all the details regarding the recruitment process that is going to take place this year.
- The average vacancies for both constable and SI posts stand at around 12500.
- Although the final application dates are not out yet, the application form is going to be out this month or in February. So you need to keep regular updates regarding the selection process and that is why we advise you to subscribe to our page for regular updates so that you are completely informed about the last date of the submission of application form, the dates to download the admit card, as well as the paper date, time, and venues.
- For constable posts, the age group stands at 18 to 25 years of age with the educational qualification required is 10th pass or higher.
- For the posts of the sub-inspector, the age group is 20 to 37 years of age and the minimum educational qualification is a graduate.
- The selection process goes on according to a regular procedure step by step. The order of the selection process is- written exam>Physical Efficiency Test>physical measurement test>endurance test>document verification.
The application form is soon to be released and we prefer that you apply for it as soon as possible since there can be many problems when it comes to the exam centers that you are going to choose.
How to apply for Kerala Police Constable Recruitment 2019 at keralapolice.gov.in
- Visit the official website of Kerala state police on the web browser, preferably on a computer since mobile compatibility is not considered to be that good keralapolice.gov.in.
- Then look for the recruitment tab where you need to find the post that you are going to apply for.
- Once selected you to have to navigate to the page and find the application form which you can either download in the PDF format or can fill it online and submit automatically as well.
- Once done, submit the form along with all the necessary details that are to be filled in, and then post your authorized signatures and photograph in the format that is specified on the website.
- After you have done this submit the form and there you go you are registered for the examination.
- After your submission waits for a few days after which you are going to be provided with the admit card which is going to contain all the information regarding your exam center, date, time, and venue.
And that is it, you have submitted for the Kerala state police recruitment 2019. For further updates on the application form release and last date of submission, we advise you to follow Kerala Police Recruitment 2018 so that you get regular updates on the recent activities on the Kerala state police recruitment. Submit the form, download the admit card and you are good to go!
Kerala PSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
The Interested and Eligible applicants are invited Kerala Police Sub Inspector Online Application Form 2019. Applicants shall apply only through the online facility provided in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission viz, www.keralapsc.gov.in. The Applicants who have already registered can apply through their profile. Applicants who have Aadhar Card should add Aadhar as I.D proof in their profile.
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commision|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Exam Name||Kerala PSC Police SI Written Exam|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Pay Scale||16980 to 31360/- Rupee Only|
|Method of Appointment||Direct Recruitment|
Special Note: In the case of Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribute, If Sufficient Number of Fully qualified candidates are not available, Applicants those who have passed Pre University/Pre Degree or equivalent examination of the recognized university shall be considered only to fill up the quota Reserved for them under.
Physical Standard: Male
Physical Standard: Female
Height : 160 Cm
For SC/ST Candidates: 155 Cm
Starting Date of Online Application Form – Released Soon
Closing Date of Online Application Form – Released Soon
|Online Application Form||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
Kerala Police Home Guard Recruitment 2019
The Kerala Public Service Commission ( KPSC) will be released notification regarding Kerala Police Home Guard Recruitment 2019 for various Posts on the official website. Those applicants are searching information regarding KPSC Police Home Guard Vacancy must check the official website. In this webpage, you can check all details regarding Home Guard such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Physical Measurement Test, and Others.
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Home Guard|
|Exam Name||Kerala Police Home Guard|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Important Date||To Be Released Soon|
|Age Limit||Applicants should age between 18 to 25 Years.|
|Pay Scale||4500 to 16980 Rupee Only/-|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
Police Job Info 2019-20
|Police Vacancy 2019-20||Police Exam Syllabus 2019-20||Police Exam Admit Card|
|Police Eligibility Criteria||Police Exam PayScale Salary||Police Mock Test Series Online|
|Police Exam Result 2019-20||Police Selection Procedure||Police Exam Question Paper|
All Upcoming Police Vacancy News through Mail