Maharashtra Constable Police Bharti 2018 Recruitment New Vacancy Apply Online: If you are a person who is power hungry and wants a certain stature in the society where people salute you and treat you with respect, and at the same time you have a decent salary which means you are capable of affording any financial means and are much better off with a job security for life approximately, then this is your time. People who are looking to serve the nation in maintaining law and order and gain a specific respectful position in the society can rejoice for some time now, the reason behind it being in the title of this page- Maharashtra Constable Police Bharti 2018 Recruitment.
Latest News: The Maharashtra police department is looking to fill their vacancies for the post of constable and sub-inspector in each district, which they do annually with the help of an examination. This comes as a good news to all the people who are looking to find a convenient way in landing a job in the defense sector, which in itself is a position of stature and the uniform is a status symbol in itself!
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Application Dates
Although the application dates have not been announced yet, as per the CM of Maharashtra, the application form would be available by 13th of February.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||2000 Posts (Expected)|
|Post||Maharashtra Police Constable & SI|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment|
As a matter of fact, for regular updates on the recent activity in the application form release, follow our page Maharashtra Constable Police Bharti 2018 Recruitment News New Vacancy Apply Online for regular updates so that you always a one step ahead of your competitors!
Steps to Apply for Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- You should visit the official web portal of Maharashtra police department to fill the application form mahapolice.gov.in
- Aspirants need to check the availability of the Maharashtra Constable application form 2018
- After that, you have to choose the post in which you are filling the application form
- You should upload or attach your latest passport size photography onto the application form
- Check the details you entered on the application form side by side
- Most importantly, you have to save the application form and download it for reference use
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2018-19 Selection Process
- Mains Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Personal Interview
- General Candidates: Rs.524/-
- Other: Rs.324/-
- Ex-Servicemen: Rs.100/-
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment Details 2018
The merits of applying for such a job position are plenty. This is the reason why there is always a very heavy turn out of applicants which makes the total number of vacancies seem weaker every time!
- The first thing that pops up is the fact that it is a job which earns you a respectable position. A job in the police department means that you have a newfound respect for your neighbors and you can stroll down the neighborhood with a broad chest. This makes it a very convenient way to earn respect and improve your lifestyle and status symbol.
- Secondly, if you are a member of the police force, you have landed a government job as well. The merits of government job are known to every person out there. The retirement benefits that are provided in a government job and the job security that comes with it is no match. No private company can ever match the number of benefits that a government sector job will land you with.
- Along with the job security, the pay in the police force is very decent as well! If you work hard enough you can easily land a job with a salary of around 30000.
- The educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria required for application for a post of constable or Sub Inspector are very flexible as well. A person who has just passed out from 10th class can also apply to be a constable in the police force. In addition to it, although the age group applicable for applying in the Maharashtra state police department recruitment examination differs according to posts, the age group is pretty much extended, and a person can easily apply for them without much hassle
- At the same point in time, the chances of you landing a government job in the respectable defense sector of the country with a decent pay and a high job security are very high indeed. With around 30000 vacancies available this year, now is the time to apply for the post of constable or sub-inspector in the Maharashtra state police department.
So these are some of the reasons why you should apply for the Maharashtra state police department recruitment examination now since it has never been a better chance than this. This is also the reason why more than 1 lakh people apply annually for the post of constable and sub-inspector since the flexibility rate in the selection process is high given the fact that not a lot of educational qualification is required.
Maharashtra Police Constable Selection Procedure 2018
The selection procedure in the Maharashtra state police department is divided into three stages which test the mental ability of the person, common sense and the physical ability that the person possesses.
- The first stage is the preliminary examination which helps in filtering out a handful of people from a large number of people that turn up for the selection examination. In this stage, the paper is very easy and the people who are not able to clear this examination do not go into the next round which helps in filtering out the best people who they deem qualified enough for this job and helps in getting the applicants to a manageable total as well.
- The second stage is the main examination. This examination is much more Complex and has many dynamic problems as compared to the preliminary examination which tells the police department who out of all the applicants are most convenient for the job that is being offered. It tests the intelligence scale of the person as well as the mental ability, which helps to determine who all is perfect for the job that is being offered.
- After the filtering out session has taken place, the next test helps in checking the physical prowess of a person. The physical endurance test contains many medical examinations as well as tests which examine the physical strength of a person and the endurance level that he possesses.
If you clear all these three rounds, you are good to go and if you see your name in the selection list that is released, you have a reason to rejoice since you have just landed you a golden opportunity to serve the nation by being a part of the Maharashtra state police force, a job whose uniform in itself is a status symbol.