Maharashtra Head Constable Bharti 2018 Apply Online: Recently, the Maharashtra police department has announced the latest notification for the head constable post. Eligible candidates get the great opportunity and apply for the Maharashtra Head Constable Bharti Recruitment 2018. The applicants must submit the online application only on online mode before the last date of the application.
The candidates are advised to read the complete details regarding the recruitment before applying on the official website of Maharashtra Police. Above 3000 vacancies of police are available and 1000 vacancies are for the post of Head Constable, SI, and ASI.
Latest News: The details of Maharashtra Head constable recruitment examination schedule and date will be available on the official web portal. There are two departments under which vacancies of both ministerial and departmental post of Head Constable are to be filled.
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Details
- 1 Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Details
- 1.1 Latest Notification of Maharashtra Head Constable Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Exam 2018
- 1.3 Maharashtra Head Constable 2018 Pay Scale
- 1.4 Maharashtra Police Head Constable Selection Process 2018
- 1.5 Important Dates for Maharashtra Police Head Constable Bharti 2018
- 1.6 Share this:
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||1137 Posts (Expected)|
|Post||Maharashtra Police Head Constable|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Maharashtra Police Head Constable Recruitment|
Latest Notification of Maharashtra Head Constable Recruitment 2018
Every year, Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board selects the most talented and desirable employees as per the merit list for several police jobs. This year, the MP Police board has released the latest recruitment notification for recruiting candidates for constable posts with many numbers of vacancies. So the interested candidates and eligible must know the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit and other things during the applying process.
Here you can get more details about the recruitment like education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply and others. For more details about the recruitment, you can check the official website of the board. As per the notification, interested candidates need to apply for this post through online before the last date.
After the above process is completed, the candidates’ needs go to the document verification process. This is the final procedure for selecting the candidates. The candidates should have qualified in the physical efficiency test.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Exam 2018
- First of all, visit the official website of the Maharashtra Police mahapolice.gov.in
- And then, select an application form and read all notifications carefully.
- You can find the notification Police SI requirement
- Click on the requirement link
- Next, click on the apply online link.
- Fill all details such as educational qualification, age limit, DOB, etc.
- Now upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Rechecking your application form before submission
- Finality, click the submit button
- Take the print out for your future reference.
For the academic merit, the candidates must complete 10th class or 12th class with the proper marks from the recognized board.
There is a written test, physical standard test, an interview. All the details of eligibility criteria and other details are available on the official website so candidates must visit the site regularly to get the latest updates.
- General/OBC – Rs 375/-
- SC/ST – Rs 275/-
- Ex-Servicemen – Rs 100/-
- Male – the age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 25 years. The upper age limit can be increased to 30 years for the reserved category students.
- Female – the age of the female candidate should be between 18 years to 25 years. The upper age limit can be increased to 30 years for the reserved category students.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. For those candidates who belongs to reserved category.
Maharashtra Head Constable 2018 Pay Scale
Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package of Rs 9,300 to 34,800 + Grade Pay of Rs 4300/- and many more benefits which are offered by Maharashtra Police Department.
Maharashtra Police Head Constable Selection Process 2018
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
The recruitment board mainly consider this when it comes to select the candidates. Based on it, they start to prepare the merit list. The Maharashtra Head Constable Bharti Recruitment 2018 to proclaiming a result. They can reach the destination within the required time limit. There is a different procedure for the male and female candidate for this recruitment.
Important Dates for Maharashtra Police Head Constable Bharti 2018
- Application start date: 06-02-2018
- Application last date: 28-02-2018
- Last date for fee payment- Online28-02-2018
- Last date for fee payment-SBI Challan 03-03-2018