Maharashtra Home Guard Recruitment 2018 Application Form: The Maharashtra Police Department constitutes one of the most significant police force in India. Being one of the significant sources of employment in Maharashtra, there is no doubt in the fact that a job in such a large employer will be good. And that is why the wait for all the people who want to serve the nation and earned decent along with leading a respectful life is now over because Maharashtra Home Guard Recruitment 2018 Application Form is soon to be released by the way of a notification published by the Maharashtra state police department.
Latest News: It is your chance to earn a decent salary along with having a chance to possess a uniform which is in itself a status symbol and makes you a part of the government sector, which ensures job security and stability which no other private firm or company in any sector, as a matter of fact, cannot provide.
Maharashtra Police Home Guard Recruitment 2018
If you work hard and stay updated by way of following this page regularly, your time is now, as the home guard recruitment process is starting soon! Although the notification for Maharashtra Home guard recruitment 2018 application form has not been released yet, we are going to provide you the step by step procedure in which the selection process takes place.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||2000 Posts (Expected)|
|Post||Maharashtra Police Constable & SI|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Maharashtra Police Home Guard Recruitment|
Once all this is done, the personal interview takes place which helps in testing what is the personality of the person that is going to be recruited. If you can clear the personal interview, then you have a reason to rejoice since you have been selected for a job that has multiple benefits!
Steps to Apply for Maharashtra Police Home Guard Recruitment 2018
- You should visit the official web portal of Maharashtra police department to fill the application form mahapolice.gov.in
- Aspirants need to check the availability of the Maharashtra Home Guard application form 2018
- After that, you have to choose the post in which you are filling the application form
- You should upload or attach your latest passport size photography onto the application form
- Check the details you entered on the application form side by side
- Most importantly, you have to save the application form and download it for reference use
Maharashtra Police Home Guard Application Form 2018
There are many merits of applying and being selected for the Maharashtra Home guard recruitment 2018. Some of the reasons behind it are
- It is a convenient way to earn a decent salary, since if you work hard and pass the examination with flying colors then you are going to earn a salary which can quickly cover on your expenses and make you much better off.
- The educational qualification required for recruitment is not that complex which means that you don’t need to own a lot of degrees to be eligible to apply for the process of recruitment. So even if you did not study as much as your competitors, you still have a chance if you work hard in the examination altogether!
- It helps you to lead a respectful life since uniform of that stature in itself raises your status symbol.
- Being a home guard is a job that provides a lot of job security. Well, it is obvious, the service is a part of the government sector. Show the quantum of job security that you enjoy cannot be matched even by the top private companies!
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Police Home Guard Recruitment 2018
- 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Institute
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 45 years
- Start Date to Apply: 27.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04.02.2018
Let’s look at the educational qualifications that are required as well as the other eligibility criteria that is necessary for you to apply to fill in the application form as the candidate of the examination for the recruitment process.
- Starting with the educational qualifications, the candidate should be a pass out from the 10th class from a recognized board.
- Although there are not many changes in the educational qualifications, you need to double check the official notification when it is released on the official website of Maharashtra Police Department for any other educational qualifications that may be added or updated.
- Then comes the age limit. The age group applicable for the candidates is much more flexible in case of the Home guard as compared to any other job post in the defense sector. The post can be applied for the age group of 20 to 50 years, which means there is much flexibility in the period when you apply for the job.
- As per the government rules and regulations, necessary Age relaxation is provided to the people from the backward classes including SC ST and OBC. At the same time, PWD ward quota is also applicable in the examination regarding the age group.
Maharashtra Police Home Guard 2018 Selection Procedure
The first stage is the written test which examines the intellectual aptitude of the candidates. It includes questions regarding general knowledge and related curriculum which can test the general knowledge as well as the mental ability of the candidate. It is the first process that filters out the better candidates so that the physical fitness test can take place with only the better candidates which are deemed necessary for the job.
In the physical fitness test the endurance, as well as the physical prowess of the candidates, are tested. Through a series of trials, the official select the best candidates for the 3rd stage.