Maharashtra Police Exam 2018 Previous Year Cut off Marks: Maharashtra Police sub-inspector exam is conducted each year. And many of the candidates apply for this exam. If you have also appeared for this exam then you might be eager to know your result. The results are not yet declared but Maharashtra Police will declare the results very soon. The candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results on the official website of Maharashtra Police.
Latest News: Till the results are declared the candidates can check the Maharashtra Police previous year cut off marks and compare it with their expected score. The exam is conducted in three stages that are the preliminary exam then the main exam and after that, the candidates are selected for the physical endurance test.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||2000 Posts (Expected)|
|Post||Maharashtra Police Constable & SI|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Maharashtra Police Constable & SI Previous Year Cut off|
Check Maharashtra Police Previous Year Cut off 2018
- The candidates have to go on to the official website of Maharashtra Police Service Commission mahapolice.gov.in
- After login into the Maharashtra Police Service Commission official website, you will see the result that on the left-hand side of the homepage
- Now the page will appear with the results of all the services provided by Maharashtra Police
- After that click on the link provided for the Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector result
- After that, the candidates have to enter the required details such as his roll number, date of birth etc
- Then click on submit and your result will appear on your screen
- The candidates are also advised to take a print out of the results for future use
The candidate can follow these steps after the results are declared for the Maharashtra Police sub-inspector exam. Till the results are declared candidates can compare their scores with the Maharashtra Police previous year cut off marks. So that they can start preparing for the physical endurance test early.
Maharashtra Police Constable & SI Previous Year Cut off 2018
- General – 60%
- OBC – 55%
- SC – 50%
- ST – 45%
The candidates can check their answers key answer key provided on the official website of Maharashtra Police. By doing this they can calculate their expected school and then compare it with Maharashtra Police previous year cut off marks.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Police Exam Previous Year Cut off 2018
- Candidate must have completed his 10th and 12th grade with the minimum amount of marks
- The candidate must have a minimum age of 18 years
Every year a lot of candidates appear for the Maharashtra Police exam. 3 exams shortlist the candidates. The first exam is a preliminary exam the candidates who qualify this exam will be called for the main exam. And the candidates who clear the main exam will be called for the physical endurance test. As we all know that physical endurance is essential and the candidates who are appearing for this exam must be physically fit.
Candidates can download there are results from the official website of Maharashtra Police. They have to log into their account and then download the PDF. The candidates are also advised to take a hard copy of the result for future use.