MP Police Constable Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2018 pdf in Hindi: As the Supreme Court has given orders to Madhya Pradesh that they should provide at least 14000 vacancies for Madhya Pradesh Police Constable. So many of the candidates are searching for the MP police constable exam syllabus and pattern 2018 pdf in Hindi and English as well. You will get all the information that you need about this exam on our website.
The candidates can also go to the official website of MP police to know about all the latest notifications. Knowing the right syllabus and pattern of the exam is very important to score well. Andhra students who have applied for these exams have to face a lot of competition as the number of candidates applied for MP police constable exam is very high.
Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2018
- Major rivers
- National Park
- wildlife sanctuary
- major tourism
- irrigation planning
- Major personalities of Madhya Pradesh(authors literature administration artist social workers etc.)
- natural places
- Caves authors literature administration artist social workers etc.
- Spatial visualization
- similarities and differences
- decision making
- relationship concept
- arithmetic reasoning
- non-verbal series
- automatic number series
- verbal and figure classification
- statement conclusion
- syllogistic reasoning
- coding and decoding
These are the sections of mathematics that a person has to prepare to score good marks in these exams
Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude
- Drawing influences
- Venn diagram
- date and city matching
- indexing address matching
- figural pattern folding and completion
- decoding and classification
- critical thinking
- emotional intelligence
- social intelligence
- small and capital letters coding
These are the sections that the candidates have to prepare to score well in intellectual ability and mental aptitude section.
Science and Simple Arithmetic
- mass volume
- Law of Motion and gravitation
- acid bases and salts
- nonmetals and metals
- the chemical formula
- the human body structure
- bacterias and diseases
These are the subjects of the topics from which candidates have to prepare for this section.
Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Exam Pattern 2018
- The paper is a written test the first paper is a hundred marks for all post. The second paper is of hundred marks for a head constable and ASI.
- The paper will have multiple choice objective type questions
- The time limit that will be provided to the candidates is 2 hours and will be allotted for each people separately
- The standard of first paper will be of 8th class
- This paper has no negative marking for wrong answers
These are some of the essential details about the pattern of the exam which a candidate should know. A candidate can increase his score just by analyzing the pattern of the previous year question papers and practicing them. Students can also solve the model test paper so that they can keep a track of time and solve more questions in less time. This will increase their probability of getting chosen for the job.
MP Police Constable Exam Procedure 2018
A trade or driving test is also conducted for the candidates who are applying for constable tradesman or driver. These candidates must have a license 1 year before the date of the commencement of the exam. List of the exams remains the same for these candidates. They also have to clear the written exam that is paper 1 and Paper 2.
As the competition for these exams is increasing it is essential for the candidates to know MP police constable exam syllabus and pattern 2018 pdfinHindi or in English whichever is preferable to the candidates. By doing this the candidates can increase the chances of being selected for the job and scoring well. Being a government job it has its perks and the candidates selected will get a chance to serve there a state in the best way possible.