Odisha Police Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Constable and SI Age Limit Criteria: If you are thinking of applying for Orissa police then you must check your eligibility for constable and SI post. Any candidate who is not eligible then he will not be able to set for the exam even if he has will be an online application form. Here we will provide you with all the information related to Odisha police eligibility for constable and SI. The candidates who will be chosen discusses are going to serve the people of Odisha so no stone is left in turn to check their eligibility.
|Organization Name||Odisha Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||4500 Posts (Expected)|
|Post||Odisha Police Constable & SI|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Odisha Police Constable & SI Exam Eligibility Criteria|
|Job Location||Odisha State|
Odisha Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2019
The Age of the applicants should not be less than 18 years and more than 23 years as on 01-01-2018 (upper age relaxation in case of SC, ST & SEBC candidates is up to 5 years ). The age limit for Ex-Servicemen shall be relaxed as per government Rules. The Candidates shall avail only benefit as indicated above.
Candidates must have passed high school certificate examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized board/council. A Candidates should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the high school certificate examination or an examination in Odia Langauge equivalent to M.E Standard, recognized or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
Some other eligibility Criteria
(a). Applicants must be a good character.
(b). If married, the candidates must not have more than one spouse living.
(c ). Candidates must be of sound health, free form organic defect and any physical deformity.
Physical Measurnmnet Test
|1.||UnReserved /SEBC||168 cm||55 Kg||79 cm||84 cm|
|2.||Scheduled Caste /Schedule Tribe||163 cm||50 kg||76 cm||81 cm|
Odisha Police SI Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidate must be of an age between 20 to 25 years to appear for the Odisha Police SI exam. If the candidate is below 20 years then he will not be eligible for giving the exam. And if the candidate is above the age of 25 years he is not eligible for Odisha SI exam. For the post of the driver, the candidates must be between the age of 18 to 28 years.
- The candidate must be graduated from a recognized University with a minimum number of marks.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India otherwise he will not be able to sit for the exam.
- The candidates must not be involved in any criminal activity otherwise he is not eligible to sit for the exam
- The Candidate must be able to read and write correctly.
- the candidate must not have more than one spouse
- And the candidates must have clear the written examination of Odisha police
Odisha Police Age Limit 2019
The Applicants shall not be less than twenty years more than twenty-five years of age as on the 1st day of January of the year in which open advertisement is published inviting the applications.
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of the SC/ST candidates and by 3 years in case of SEBC candidates. For Ex-Servicemen, the relaxation shall be for the entire period of service rendered in the Armed forces.
Odisha Police SI Educational Qualification:
- Be a Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Be Citizen of India.
- Be of a good moran and character. He should not have been convicted for any criminal offense.
- Be of Sound health and physics. He should be free from any organic defect body infirmity.
- Applicants do not have more than one spouse living.
- Be able to speak read and write Oriya.
- Applicants must have passed M.E School or higher examination with the Oriya language as a subject or passed HSC or equivalent examination with Oriya as a medium.
Odisha Police SI Written Examination:
|General English||100||1 & ½ hours||First|
|Oriya Language||100||1 & ½ hours|
|General Studies||200||2 Hour||Second|
Physical Standards – Qualifying
|General & SEBC ( Men)||168 Cm||53 Kg||79 Cm||84 Cm|
|General & SEBC ( Women)||155 Cm||17.5 Kg||–|
|Scheduled Caste /Schedule Tribe ( Men)||163 Cm||50 Kg||81 Cm||81 Cm|
|Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe ( Women)||150 Cm||45 Kg||–|
Physical Efficiency Test and Psychological Tests – Qualifying
- Men of all categories: The Physical Efficiency Test shall be comprised of the following events
(1). Running on the mile in 8 Minutes
(2). Cycling one mile in 5 Minute
(3). Running over low hurdles of 2 Feet 6 Inches height, 100 Meters with 10 fights in 25 Seconds.
(4). Broad Jump of 12 feet in length in these attempts.
(5). Cross – country – 5 Kms
For Women of all categories
(1). Running one mile in 10 Minute
(2). Cycling one mile in 7 Minute
(3). Running 80 Meters of low hurdles of 2 feet height and with 10 fights in 30 Seconds.
(4). Broad jump of 9 feet length in three attempts
(5). Cross Country – 4 Kms
These are the Odisha police eligibility for constable and SI that a candidate should have to sit for the exam.
|Recruitment||Odisha Police Recruitment|
|Admit Card||Odisha Police Admit Card Download|
|Result||Odisha Police SI Result|
All Upcoming Police Vacancy News through Mail