Odisha Police Exam 2018 Eligibility for constable and SI: If you are thinking of applying for Orissa police then you must check your eligibility for constable and SI post. Any candidate who is not eligible then he will not be able to set for the exam even if he has will be an online application form. Here we will provide you with all the information related to Odisha police eligibility for constable and SI.
The candidates who will be chosen discusses are going to serve the people of Odisha so no stone is left in turn to check their eligibility.
|Organization Name||Odisha Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||4500 Posts (Expected)|
|Post||Odisha Police Constable & SI|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Odisha Police Constable & SI Exam Eligibility Criteria|
|Job Location||Odisha State|
Odisha Police Eligibility 2018 for the Constable Post
- The candidates who are applying for the Odisha police constable exam must be between the age of 18 to 23. Any candidate who is below the age of 18 years not eligible for sitting for the exam. And the candidates whose age is more than 23 is also not eligible for setting in the exam. Age relaxation is provided to the coordinates of different categories.
- Their physical measurement physical efficiency also does the selection of the candidate. And during the further recruitment purpose, the driving test exam and the medical test are also important.
These were some of the eligibility criteria that are to be kept in mind while applying for the Odisha police constable exam.
Odisha Police Eligibility Criteria 2018 for SI Post
- The candidate must be of an age between 20 to 25 years to appear for the Odisha Police SI exam. If the candidate is below 20 years then he will not be eligible for giving the exam. And if the candidate is above the age of 25 years he is not eligible for Odisha SI exam. For the post of the driver, the candidates must be between the age of 18 to 28 years.
- The candidate must be graduated from a recognized University with a minimum number of marks.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India otherwise he will not be able to sit for the exam.
- The candidates must not be involved in any criminal activity otherwise he is not eligible to sit for the exam
- The Candidate must be able to read and write correctly.
- the candidate must not have more than one spouse
- And the candidates must have clear the written examination of Odisha police
These are the Odisha police eligibility for constable and SI that a candidate should have to sit for the exam.