Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2018 – Jail Wardner, Fireman Upcoming Vacancy Apply Online: Now, everyone is looking for the excellent job opportunity in the police department. Recently, Odisha police department announces the notification for recruitment the candidates. They are going to fill the vacancy post like sub-inspector of police, jail Wardner, fireman, and another upcoming vacancy. If you are looking for the great job opportunity, it is the best choice for the job seekers. The job seekers access the latest notification of Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2018 – Jail Wardner, Fireman Upcoming Vacancy Apply Online. Whether you find the latest notification, you can visit the concerned site and check everything about the notification.
Orisha Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018 Details
The applicants have to know the essential details before filling the application form. The eligible candidates need to fill the application form on or before the date. The candidates get the eligibility details like educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fee, application process, salary, and other vital details.
|Organization Name||Odisha Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||4500 Posts (Expected)|
|Post||Odisha Police Constable & SI|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Odisha Police SI Recruitment|
|Job Location||Odisha State|
This becomes very helpful for the applicants to fill the application form. The candidates first make the registration process and then do other things. On the other hand, you can know the important dates of the application form. The candidates know to start and ending date of the application form very quickly.
Eligibility Criteria of Odisha Police Exam 2018
If you are interested in the recruitment, you can apply for the recruitment through the official site only. You can know more about the educational qualification recruitment, age limit, and selection process. The application is available only in online mode. No hard copy of the application form is available. You can check the application form as soon as possible.
The candidates must have to pass 12th or 10th class from the recognized educational institution. The candidates keep up the minimum qualifying marks to get the job from the police department. For the sub-inspector post, the candidates manage graduation from the well-known educational institution with the perfect marks. For the jail Wardner and fireman, the candidates pass 10th class from the recognized institution.
This is an essential concern for the candidates to check the age limit for recruitment. You can know the minimum and maximum age of the recruitment. The age relaxation is avail for the reserved category. The candidates check it and make the final decision to apply the recruitment very soon. You can access the critical dates of the application form and then apply for it.
This is another essential process to know the selection procedure for the recruitment. Almost, every candidate first considers the selection process of the recruitment. The candidates can be selected based on the process like,
- Written examination
- Physical efficiency test
- Physical standard test
- Medical fitness test
- Merit list
The candidates follow the process and attend all the rounds. You can score the right marks in all the rounds and possible to gain the suitable job. You can put an effort to get the right job.
The Application fee for Odisha Police Recruitment 2018
It is the necessary concern for the applicants to pay concern amount of fee. The recruitment board manages different fees for the category. Before going to fill the application form, the candidates check the application fee. According to the category, they fix the application fee.
- The candidates visit the official and know the payment details odishapolice.gov.in.
- The candidates pay the application fee to finish the application process.
- You can first your name with the recruitment board and pay the required amount of fee to them.
- The candidates pay the fee in the form of credit card, net banking, and debit card.
- You can choose either one of the methods to pay the application fee.
- With the help of the right payment method, you can quickly pay the application fee.
- There is a separate fee for the general, OBC, SC, ST, and PWD candidates.
How to Apply the Odisha Police Recruitment 2018
The interested candidates kindly visit the official site and get the latest notification. The candidates access general instruction to fill the application form in a simple way. The candidates check upcoming vacancy like jail Wardner and fireman also apply from the official portal of the Odisha police department. The applicants visit concern site to get the complete information about the Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2018 – Jail Wardner, Fireman Upcoming Vacancy Apply Online.
- First of all, the candidates need to visit the official website (odishapolice.gov.in) of Odisha police department and check the latest notification.
- The aspirants look at the police SI and another upcoming vacancy on the homepage.
- You can click on the recruitment button to access the application form.
- Before entering into the application form, you can open and read the notification carefully.
- From the notification, you can access the idea to fill the application form correctly.
- Then, you can click the apply link available on the page. The online application form appears in front of you.
- You can fill the necessary information in the application form like name, father’s name, date of birth, educational qualification details and other.
- It is advised for the candidates to upload the critical document along with the application form.
- The candidates follow the pattern to upload the recent passport size photo and signature on the application form.
- After entering all such details, you can thoroughly check the application form once before submitting it.
- Finally, you can hit the submit button to submit the application form.
- It is advised for the aspirants to take the hard copy of the application for the future reference.