Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2019 “Upcoming” OSSC SI Vacancy Apply Online: Now, everyone is looking for the excellent job opportunity in the police department. Recently, the Odisha police department announces the notification for recruitment the candidates. They are going to fill the vacancy post like sub-inspector of police, jail Wardner, fireman, and another upcoming vacancy. If you are looking for a great job opportunity, it is the best choice for job seekers. The job seekers access the latest notification of Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2019 Apply Only. Whether you find the latest notification, you can visit the concerned site and check everything about the notification.
Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2019 Details
The applicants have to know the essential details before filling the application form. The eligible candidates need to fill the application form on or before the date. The candidates get the eligibility details like educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fee, application process, salary, and other vital details.
|Organization Name||Odisha Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||4500 Posts (Expected)|
|Post||Odisha Police Constable & SI|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Odisha Police SI Recruitment|
|Job Location||Odisha State|
Odisha Police SI Eligibility Criteria 2019
This becomes very helpful for the applicants to fill the application form. The candidates first make the registration process and then do other things. On the other hand, you can know the important dates of the application form. The candidates know to start and ending date of the application form very quickly.
If you are interested in the recruitment, you can apply for the recruitment through the official site only. You can know more about the educational qualification recruitment, age limit, and selection process. The application is available only in online mode. No hard copy of the application form is available. You can check the application form as soon as possible.
Odisha Police SI Educational Qualification
The candidates must have to pass 12th or 10th class from the recognized educational institution. The candidates keep up the minimum qualifying marks to get the job from the police department. For the sub-inspector post, the candidates manage graduation from the well-known educational institution with the perfect marks. For the jail Wardner and fireman, the candidates pass 10th class from the recognized institution.
- Be a Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Be Citizen of India.
- Be of a good moran and character. He should not have been convicted for any criminal offense.
- Be of Sound health and physics. He should be free from any organic defect body infirmity.
- Not have more than one spouse living.
- Be able to speak read and write Oriya.
- Applicants must have passed M.E School or higher examination with the Oriya language as a subject or passed HSC or equivalent examination with Oriya as a medium.
Odisha Police Age Limit 2019
This is an essential concern for the candidates to check the age limit for recruitment. You can know the minimum and maximum age of recruitment. The age relaxation is avail for the reserved category. The candidates check it and make the final decision to apply the recruitment very soon. You can access the critical dates of the application form and then apply for it.
The Applicants shall not be less than twenty years more than twenty-five years of age as on the 1st day of January of the year in which open advertisement is published inviting the applications.
The upper age limit is rlaxable by 5 years in respect of the SC/ST candidates and by 3 years in case of SEBC candidates. For Ex- Servicemen, the relaxation shall be for the entire period of service rendered in the Armed forces.
Odisha Police SI Selection Procedure 2019
This is another essential process to know the selection procedure for the recruitment. Almost, every candidate first considers the selection process of recruitment. The candidates can be selected based on the process like,
- Written examination
- Physical efficiency test
- Physical standard test
- Medical fitness test
- Merit list
The candidates follow the process and attend all the rounds. You can score the right marks in all the rounds and possible to gain the suitable job. You can put an effort to get the right job.
Odisha Police SI Written Examination 2019
|General English||100||1 & ½ hours||First|
|Oriya Language||100||1 & ½ hours|
|General Studies||200||2 Hour||Second|
Odisha Police SI Physical Standard Test 2019
|General & SEBC ( Men)||168 Cm||53 Kg||79 Cm||84 Cm|
|General & SEBC ( Women)||155 Cm||17.5 Kg||–|
|Scheduled Caste /Schedule Tribe ( Men)||163 Cm||50 Kg||81 Cm||81 Cm|
|Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe ( Women)||150 Cm||45 Kg||–|
Odisha Police SI Physical Efficiency Test 2019
Men of all categories: The Physical Efficiency Test shall be comprised of the following events
(1). Running on the mile in 8 Minutes
(2). Cycling one mile in 5 Minute
(3). Running over low hurdles of 2 Feet 6 Inches height, 100 Meters with 10 fights in 25 Seconds.
(4). Broad Jump of 12 feet in length in these attempts.
(5). Cross – country – 5 Kms
For Women of all Categories
(1). Running one mile in 10 Minute
(2). Cycling one mile in 7 Minute
(3). Running 80 Meters of low hurdles of 2 feet height and with 10 fights in 30 Seconds.
(4). Broad jump of 9 feet length in three attempts
(5). Cross Country – 4 Kms
Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
It is the necessary concern for the applicants to pay concern amount of fee. The recruitment board manages different fees for the category. Before going to fill the application form, the candidates check the application fee. According to the category, they fix the application fee.
- The candidates visit the official and know the payment details odishapolice.gov.in.
- The candidates pay the application fee to finish the application process.
- You can first your name with the recruitment board and pay the required amount of fee to them.
- The candidates pay the fee in the form of credit card, net banking, and debit card.
- You can choose either one of the methods to pay the application fee.
- With the help of the right payment method, you can quickly pay the application fee.
- There is a separate fee for the general, OBC, SC, ST, and PWD candidates.
How to apply for Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2019 For Various Posts
The interested candidates kindly visit the official site and get the latest notification. The candidates access general instruction to fill the application form in a simple way. The candidates check upcoming vacancy like jail Wardner and fireman also apply from the official portal of the Odisha police department. The applicants visit concern site to get the complete information about the Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2018 – Jail Wardner, Fireman Upcoming Vacancy Apply Online.
- First of all, the candidates need to visit the official website (odishapolice.gov.in) of Odisha police department and check the latest notification.
- The aspirants look at the police SI and another upcoming vacancy on the homepage.
- You can click on the recruitment button to access the application form.
- Before entering into the application form, you can open and read the notification carefully.
- From the notification, you can access the idea to fill the application form correctly.
- Then, you can click the apply link available on the page. The online application form appears in front of you.
- You can fill the necessary information in the application form like name, father’s name, date of birth, educational qualification details and other.
- It is advised for the candidates to upload the critical document along with the application form.
- The candidates follow the pattern to upload the recent passport size photo and signature on the application form.
- After entering all such details, you can thoroughly check the application form once before submitting it.
- Finally, you can hit the submit button to submit the application form.
- It is advised for the aspirants to take the hard copy of the application for the future reference.
|Download Notification||Download Here ( Previous Year)|
|Exam Syllabus and Pattern||Odisha Police SI Exam Syllabus and Pattern|
|Admit Card||Odisha Police SI Admit Card|
|Result||Odisha Police SI Result and Cut off Marks|