Punjab Police Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria for constable and SI: The state of Punjab is known for its courage and valor and being a police officer from Punjab is in itself a lifetime opportunity. So, if you want to serve the nation and be a part of the Punjab Police Department then this article may help you because this is about Punjab Police eligibility for constable and SI. Punjab Police Department is going to recruit eligible candidates for Constable and Sub Inspector posts there are around 7416 (approx.) vacancies (6252 for male and 1164 for female).
Punjab Police Eligibility Criteria 2019
|Organization Name||Punjab Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Post||Punjab Police Constable|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Punjab Police Constable & SI Eligibility Criteria|
|Job Location||Punjab State|
Punjab Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before applying for this job you must be fulfilling all the following eligibility criteria.
Age Limit :
(a). The Minimum age for recruitment of constable and SI should be 18 years and maximum age should be25 years.
Special Note: Applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes /Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes would be entailed to relaxation in the upper age limit to the extent of 5 years over and above the above mentioned upper age limit of 25 years.
In the case of candidates belonging to the following categories, upper age limit shall be as given against each:
|Pensioned soldiers of the armed forces||40 Years|
Persons who have resigned from the Armed force after at least 3 years of services
|Army Reserve men||35 Years|
(b). In the case of women applicants belonging to the following categories, the upper age limit shall be 35 years:-
- Women who have legally been separated from their husband or have been divorced.
- Women whose husbands have been ordered by Civil or Criminal Courts to pay maintenance to them.
- Women, who have, because of their discretion, have been living separately from their husbands for more than two years.
2. Educational Qualification
- The minimum educational qualification shall be 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education board/University. The Applicants must have also passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in the Punjabi Language.
3. Physical Standard Test:
|Male||5 Feet 7 Inches||33 ‘ Unexpanded|
|Female||5 Feet 3 Inches and 50 KG Weight||Not Applicable|
Online Application Fee:
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/BC Candidates: 100/-
- Ex-Serviceman Candidates – No Fee
|Punjab Police Job Info|
|Punjab Police Recruitment||Punjab Police Syllabus||Punjab Sub Inspector Jobs|
|Punjab Police Question Paper||Punjab Police Result||Punjab Police Answer Key|
|Punjab Police HC Jobs||Preparation Books||Punjab Police Mock Test|
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria
- The Applicants/Students should be a citizen of India.
- The Applicants minimum age ( as on 1st January 2016) for recruitment at the rank of sub-inspector should be 18 years ( both male and female) and maximum age should be 28 years.
3. Educational Qualification:
- The Minimum educational qualification for recruitment is Graduation as on date of advertisement or its equivalent from a recognized university.
|Special Note: It is mandatory for each applicant to have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory/elective subjects passed at the level of Matriculation from a recognized education board/University.|
4. Physical Standard:
|Applicants||Minimum Height required|
|Male||5’7 ( 5 Feet 7 Inches)|
|Female||5’3 ( 5 Feet 3 Inches)|
Punjab Police Recruitment Process 2019 Constable and SI
- First of all the Aspiring candidates should be visiting the official website of Punjab police for Online submission of application form. Punjab Police is expected to release their application form soon. Application fee relaxation will be provided for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
- After form submission, selection procedure will begin and the first step would be physical Efficiency Test following physical measurement test and then written and medical exam and the selection procedure will end with the personal interview.
- During the selection procedure, if the candidate fails at any stage then he/she will not be eligible for the further procedure.
- All the candidates should be carrying they admit cards at the examination venue otherwise they would not be allowed to sit for the exam. You can download your admit card from the official website of Punjab Police by entering your registration number and date of birth.
- Punjab Police has not yet released dates for notification, therefore, you are advised to subscribe to our website and we will notify you as soon as the dates are released.
We hope we can provide you enough information for Punjab Police eligibility for constable and SI. So if you dare to be a police officer from Punjab and have the desire to serve the nation. You must apply for this job and we wish you all the best.
Police Job Info 2019-20
|Police Vacancy 2019-20||Police Exam Syllabus 2019-20||Police Exam Admit Card|
|Police Eligibility Criteria||Police Exam PayScale Salary||Police Mock Test Series Online|
|Police Exam Result 2019-20||Police Selection Procedure||Police Exam Question Paper|