Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2019 – PET/PST Exam Date Announced: Like every year, Rajasthan Police is again back with vacancies for the post of constable. Rajasthan Police maintains law and order in the whole state of Rajasthan which is very vast and thus, it requires them to fill its vacancies with eligible candidates every year.
Latest News: The police department comes under the state government and therefore all the jobs under this department have all the attractive perks of a government job. From paid leaves to medical facilities government job has all of what it needs to live a secure life. Moreover, doing the police officer’s job is pride in itself. You get to wear that legendary uniform and as soon as you wear it you are set apart from all the civilians and have a sense of responsibility towards them.
Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2019
The members of Rajasthan police maintain the royalty and courage left by the kings who have ruled here for long years. So, come and be a part of this Royal team and see a warrior in yourself. Therefore, if you are the dream of getting a secure government job while serving the nation then this is the right place for you because this article is all about Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2019.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||9500 ( Expected)|
|Post||Rajasthan Police SI|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card|
|Job Location||Rajasthan State|
Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2019 Constable
The Rajasthan Police Department i.e., the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released vacancies for the post of constable and there are approximately 9500 vacancies for both male and female aspirants. The recruitment process will include different test and the candidates who will pass all the test will be selected for the post. The selection process is not at all natural because every year many candidates apply for this post and only a few of them get selected as the applicants are way more than the vacancies.
Rajasthan Police Constable Physical Criterial 2019
Before going for the application process the candidates must take the following eligibility criteria and if they can fulfill all of them only then they can further proceed with the application process:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and this applies to both male and female.
- The candidate must have passed 10th or 12th standard with the subject PCM i.e., physics, chemistry, and maths.
- The age required for all the male candidates is between 17 to 26 years as on 1st January 2018.
- The age of all the female candidates should be between 17 to 30 years as on 1st January 2018.
- The candidates coming under OBC category will get 3 years of age relaxation.
- The candidates coming under SC/ST category will get 5 years of age relaxation.
- All the male candidate must possess a minimum height of 168 cm.
- All the female candidates must possess a minimum height of 152 CM.
Which document do you carry with Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2019 ?
- One copy of Admit Card
- PAN Card/Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Driving Licence
- Black & Blue Ball Pan
Rajasthan Police Constable PET/PMT Exam Date 2019
- The application form submission begins on April 2019 and the last date of form submission is 15th January 2018. Make sure to submit the application form before the last date otherwise your application will be rejected.
- The payment date for application form begins on April 2019 and the last date for the payment is on 15 January 2018.
- Please note: The dates for admit card release and the examination have not been announced by the Rajasthan Police Department yet so make sure to subscribe to our website to get a notification as soon as the dates are released.
Following is a representation of the exam pattern as per the last year’s exam but we are advising you to check the official website for this year’s exam pattern as soon as they release it we will also notify you about it.
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Pattern 2019
- There are three sections in the paper.
- The first section consists of reasoning and logical ability questions and it will include 30 questions of one mark each.
- The second section consists of questions about history, culture, art, geography, economy and polity etc of Rajasthan. This section will include 60 questions half mark each.
- The last section of the paper consists of questions related to general knowledge, general science, and current affairs the section will include 30 questions of half mark each.
- Please note that all the candidates are required to get 36% mark in each section and 46% aggregate to qualify the written exam.
- Candidates belonging to SC ST caste will get relaxation of up to 50 marks.
|Topics||Number of Question||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge, General Awareness & Current Affairs||30||15|
|Rajasthan History, Geography, Polity, Current & Arts||60||30|
Please wait for the official website to declare the exam pattern before you start preparing for it because we are not sure that the exam pattern remains the same or will be changed.
We have provided you all the information which are released by the Rajasthan Police and for more details and notification you must stay tuned to our website and we will notify you every single detail about Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2019. Make sure you prepare well for all the four stages of the selection process because the competition is very tough and becomes tough every year. Best of luck from our side (www.police.rajasthan.gov.in).
Particualrs Attached with Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2019
The Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Date will be released on the official website as very soon. There are a huge number of applicants participate in this examination. Now, we are providing a full update regarding admit card of Rajasthan Police through this webpage. Below, we are discussing which things contains in the admit card.
- Name of Applicants
- Candidate Father’s Name
- Candidates Mother’s Name
- Attested Photograph
- Date of Examination
- Venue of Examination
- Mode of Examination
- Time Duration
How to download Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2019 at police.rajasthan.gov.in
- First of all, applicants who have successfully registered for Rajasthan Police must need to visit official website.
- After then, Applicants need to click on ” Recruitment” Button.
- After this step, Applicants need to click on “Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card” Button and Fill your Basic details such as Name and Roll Number.
- Now applicants need to click on “Final Submit” Button
- And download your admit card through the official website.
|Exam Syllabus and Pattern||Check Here|
|Admit Card||Check Here ( Released Soon)|