Rajasthan Police Result 2018- SI and Constable cut off and merit list: If you are among those applicants who applied for the vacancies posted by Rajasthan Police, then you must follow this article because it is about Rajasthan Police result 2018- SI and constable cut off and merit list. Recently, Rajasthan Police Department conducted the written exam as a part of their selection process for 13583 vacant posts for the post of a police constable and sub-inspector.
This was an excellent opportunity for all the candidates who just completed their education and they are looking for police jobs under the police department of Rajasthan. The records disclosed by the Rajasthan Police showed that a lot of candidates attempted the written exam and the number of candidates was more than last year.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||330 Posts (Expected)|
|Post||Rajasthan Police SI|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Rajasthan Police Constable & SI Result, Cut off & Merit list|
|Job Location||Rajasthan State|
Rajasthan Police Constable & SI Exam Result 2018
- After disclosing the result Rajasthan Police selection board is going to upload first cut off in merit list very soon on the official website of Rajasthan police organization i.e., www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. The concerned authority will select the proper candidate for the notified posts by final merit list which will be transferred to the official website for the Rajasthan police constable recruitment exam 2018. The applicants should remember that they have to qualify the entire selection process with the required marks to get selected for the desirable post. All the candidates should be in a continuous update with the official website of Rajasthan police so that you do not miss any critical notification from the concerned authorities.
- The police department of Rajasthan state has recently uploaded the result of the exam conducted online at exam centers and the applicants who have not yet checked their result and are still searching for the Rajasthan police result 2017. They may download their result from the official website of Rajasthan police i.e., www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Applicants are advised to keep visiting this website often to avail all the latest notification by the Rajasthan police recruitment 2018.
- This year’s cutoff list is going to be slightly high as compared to last year’s cutoff list because this year many candidates have qualified the written test and the applicants are way more than the vacant post therefore competition is slightly high this year.
- Candidates are required to use there exam roll number and date of birth to check their result from the official website of Rajasthan Police Department you may also download the result from the same website.
- The Rajasthan Police recruitment department is going to discharge the online written exam cut off marks on the official website very soon. Cut off marks have been fixed by the selection committee to select the most suitable candidates for the required posts.
- All the candidates who will be selected by the selection committee will then proceed for the other selection tests.
- Candidates who will not secure the minimum required cut off marks will not be joining the remaining selection down.
- You must check the cutoff marks according to reserved and unreserved categories.
Rajasthan Police Constable & SI Exam Merit List 2018
- NCC certificate: If the degree of the certificate is C then the applicant will be rewarded 5 marks, if the degree of the certificate is B then the applicant will be rewarded 3 marks and if the degree of the certificate is a then the applicant will be rewarded to marks.
- Home guard: If the candidate has an experience of more than 2 years on border home guard then he or she will be rewarded 3 marks and if the applicant has spent more than 3 years or more than 2 years in rural or city as Home guard then he or she will be rewarded 2 and 1 marks respectively.
- Computer knowledge: If the candidate has studied OAB or C level or higher degree computer course by an institution which is recognized by DOEACC GOI then he or she will be rewarded 2 marks and if the candidate has studied Rajasthan state certificate course in information technology by an institution which is recognized by RKCL then he or she will be awarded one mark.
The Rajasthan Police recruitment board will soon release the merit list by the cutoff in print secured by the candidates. For all the updates, please visit our website regularly and you will be updated everything about Rajasthan Police result 2018 SI and constable cut off and merit list.
Rajasthan Police Exam 2018 Cut off
- The recruitment process is being held by the Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board.
- The written exam was named as Rajasthan Police written exam.
- The selection process is being held for the post of constable and sub-inspector.
- The opening date of police application form was October 2017 and the closing date of Police Constable application form was January 2018.
- Location of the job is within the Rajasthan state and it is under state government.
- Answer key and the admit card of Rajasthan police has been released by the authorities.
- The Physical Efficiency Test requires a minimum height of 168 cm for male candidates and 152 CM for female candidates.
- The official website is http://www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018 Education Qualification Required
- For the district police post, the applicant must have passed 10th or 12th class with a recognized board.
- For the R.A.C Bataliyan post, the applicant must be 8th class pass with the recognized board.
- For the Sub Inspector post, the applicant must be graduate or should have any equivalent degree.
Selection Procedure for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018
- Written examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Efficiency Test
- Special qualification (NCC, Home guard, computer knowledge) distribute by a certificate.
Physical Efficiency Test for the Post of Rajasthan Police Constable
- Male candidates are required to cover the distance of 10 km and if they complete the distance in less than 50 minutes then they will be rewarded 15 marks, if they complete the distance in 15 minutes or more but less than 55 minutes then they will be rewarded 10 months and if they complete the distance in 55 minutes or more but lesson 60 minute they will be rewarded 7 marks.
- Female candidates are required to run for 5 km, if they cover the distance in maximum 35 minutes they will be rewarded 15 marks (www.police.rajasthan.gov.in).