Rajasthan Police SI Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2019: Aspirants who are looking to participate in the SI recruitment exam could start their preparation of the Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus. Rajasthan Police SI Exam is about to be held soon at many centers at the Rajasthan city. The aspirants who have applied for the Rajasthan Police SI Exam can download the Rajasthan Police SI Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2019 from the official website.
The Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus can be easily downloaded in the English or Hindi with the exam pattern so that it would be easier to understand each section and prepare them accordingly.
Latest News: Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board has hired the eligible contenders for posts of the Sub-Inspector based on the written examination as well as interview performance. When you are qualified contenders for the written examination then you are called for the further procedure to the recruitment.
Rajasthan Police Sub-Inspector Exam Syllabus 2019
Usually, the aspirants who desire to get the appointment for the SI post can have a clear idea of SI written examination. Complete Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2019 has been available on the official website so that it would be easier to know more detailed information. It is best to see full syllabus covering with the latest updates on the website so it will be efficient to learn the lessons according to the syllabus.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Post||Rajasthan Police SI|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus|
|Job Location||Rajasthan State|
Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern 2019
|Subject||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|General Hindi||2 Hour||200|
General Knowledge & General Science
Rajasthan Police SI Physical Fitness
An Applicants for direct recruitment of the service, must be good mental and bodily health and free from any mental or physical defect likely to interface with the efficient performance of his duties as a member of Service and if selected must be produce a certificate to that effect from a medical authority notified by the government for the purpose.
|उचाई ( Height)||168 cm|
|सीना ( Chest)||सीना बिना फुलाए हुए 81 cm एवं फूलने के बाद सीना 85 cm|
Rajasthan Police SI Exam Syllabus – Paper I ( Hindi)
- शब्द रचन: संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद,समास,उपसर्ग,प्रत्यय
- शब्द प्रकार : (क) तत्सम,तदभव,देशज,विदेशी, (ख) संज्ञा,सर्वनाम,विशेषण,क्रिया,अव्यय
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- शब्द ज्ञान: पर्यायवाची,विलोम,एकार्थक शब्द,शब्द युग्मो का अर्थ भेद,समस्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द,समानार्थी शब्दों का विवेक,उपयुक्त शब्द चयन
- शब्द शुद्धी
- व्याकरण कोटियाँ: परसर्ग,लिंग,वचन,पुरुष,काल,वृत्ति,वाच्य
- वाक्य रचना
- विराम चिन्हो का प्रयोग
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावली
Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2019 – Paper II
Raj Police SI Syllabus Pdf – Logical Reasoning
Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive)
- Statement and Assumptions.
- Courses of Action.
- Statement and Argument.
- Statements and Conclusion.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number series.
- Letter series.
- The odd man out.
- Problems relating to Relations.
- Shapes and their subsections.
- Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis.
- Number System.
- Order of Magnitude.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart).
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus – History, Arts, Culture, Literature, Tradation & Heritage
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System. Socio-cultural Issues.
- Freedom Movement, Political Awakening, and Integration.
- Arts, Paintings, and Handicrafts.
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts, and Monuments.
- Religious Movements, Saints& Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Rajasthan Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
Indian History – Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus Pdf download
- Ancient & Medieval Period.
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India.
- Art, Culture, Literature, and Architecture.
- Major Dynasties, Their Administrative System.
- Modern Period.
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th century.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
Geography of World, India and Rajasthan
- Board Physical Features
- Environmental & Ecological Issues
- Wildlife and Bioindustry
- International Waterways
- Major Industrial Region
Geography of India
- Board Physical Features and Major Physiographic divisions
- Agriculture and Agro-Based Activities
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals
- Major Industry and Industrial Development
- Transportation – Major Transport Corridors
- Natural Resources
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues
Geography of Rajasthan
- Board Physical Features and Major physiographic divisions
- Natural Resources of Rajasthan
- Climate, Natural, Vegetation, Forestes, wildlife & Biography
- Major Irrigation Projects
- Mines & Minerals
- Major Industries and Potential and Industry Development
Indian Consistution Political System & Governance
Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution:
- The government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Nature of Indian Constitution, Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principle of State, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation ( PIL) and Judicial Review.
Indian Political System and Governance
- Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration.
- Union and State Executive; Union State Legislative, Judiciary
- President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission ( CVC), Central Information Commission, Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission ( NHRC)
- Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj
Public Policy & Rights
- National Public Policy as a welfare State
- Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter
Political and Administrative System Of Rajasthan
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission Lokayukta, State Election Commission, State Information Commission
- Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen Charter
Economics Concepts and Indian Economy
Basic Concept of Economics
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth, and Development.
- Accounting – Concept, Tools, and Use in Administration.
- Stock Exchange and Share Market.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies.
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System.
- Inflation – Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism.
Economic Development & Planning
- 5 Year Plans – Objective, Strategies, and Achievements
- Major Sectors of Economy – Agriculture, Industry, Service and trade – Current Status, Issues & Initiatives
- Major Economic Problem and Government Initiatives. Economics Reforms and Liberalization
Human Resource and Economic Development: –
- Human Development Index
- Poverty and Unemployment – Concept, Type, Cause, Remedies and current Flagship Schemes
Social Justice and Empowerment:-
- Provisions for Weaker Sections
Economy of Rajasthan
- Macro overview of Economy
- Major Agriculture, Industrial, and Service Sector Issues
- Growth, Development, and Planning
- Infrastructure & Resources
- Major Development Projects
- Programmes and Scheme – Government Welfare scheme for SC/ST/Backward Class /Minorities /Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labors
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus : General Scinece
- Basic Everyday Science
- Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology
- Space Technology Including Satellites
- Defense Technology
- Human Body, Food and Nutrition, Health Care
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and their impact
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology, and Genetic Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan
Rajasthan Police Current Affairs Syllabus 2019
- Major Current Events and Issues of State(Rajasthan), National and International Importance.
- Persons and Places in recent news.
- Games and Sports related Activities.
Aspirants who have the desire to get the appointment for the SI posts needs to clear the SI written examination. Downloading the complete Exam Pattern and Syllabus is quite essential as it would be easier to get a convenient idea to write the examination. Rajasthan Police SI Examination is based on the Objective Type Question.
Rajasthan Police Dept SI Exam Pattern 2019
Complete topics are given based on the sections below so that it would be easier to prepare for it accordingly. The question paper will consist of the total number of 100 question so that the students need to prepare accordingly. Each question would carry 2 marks and each Negative Marks will be detected for the wrong answer.
1/3 mark would be detected for the attempt of the wrong answer. Rajasthan Police SI Exam Syllabus and Pattern are available on the official website so that aspirants can improve their score with the tests and exams that are conducted. It will be a fierce competition among the students to get the highest score so that students would be concentrating on the syllabus to get more opportunity for the score high.
|Admit Card||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|