UP Police ASI Recruitment Notification 2018 Bharti Apply Online: The Uttar Pradesh police department declared the latest job vacancies for ASI post. The candidate who are waiting for the government job they can use this opportunity. UP police recruitment board is going to hire the qualified candidate for various posts. Here you can get more details about the UP Police ASI Recruitment Notification 2018 Bharti Apply Online such as eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, and others.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Assistant Sub-Inspector 2018
The candidates who are interested in the UP police ASI they check the eligibility criteria before applying the online application form. The applicants should have completed the intermediate from the reputed board. The male candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow|
|No. of Vacancies||5500 Posts (Expected)|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
The female applicant age should be at least 18 years and not exceed 25 years. The relaxation in age is applicable as per the rules and regulation of UP government.
Procedure to Apply for UP Police ASI online Application form
The candidates who are looking to apply the UP police ASI recruitment 2018 they should have the required documents. Here you can get the simple procedure to apply the Uttar Pradesh police recruitment.
- First, the candidate visit the UP police ASI recruitment official portal uppbpb.gov.in
- Hit on the latest job notification link
- Read the advertisement carefully before filling the application form
- Click on apply online and download the ASI application form
- Enter the required details in the form
- Upload the relevant documents such as photo, signature, and others in the form
- Make the application fee payment through online using credit card, debit card or others
- Re-check the entire details in the application form
- Click on the submit button before the last date of application form submission
- Download and take print out the form for the future uses.
The board will declare the admit card before twenty or thirty days of the UP police ASI exam.
UP Police Assistant Sub-Inspector 2018 Selection process
The board conducts the various examinations for hiring the qualified candidates for the vacancies. The candidates will be selected based on the performance in physical efficiency test, written exam, document verification, physical standard test, and final merit list. The final result will be declared on the official website of Uttar Pradesh police recruitment board.
The Application fee for Uttar Pradesh Assistant Sub-Inspector
The interested candidate needs to pay Rs 400 application fee with the online form submission. The board offers the various mode to pay the application fee such as online and offline. The applicants have to use the e-challan for offline mode and credit card, debit card and others for online mode.
In the UP Police ASI Recruitment Notification 2018 Bharti Apply Online, you can get more details about the application fee.
All Upcoming Police Vacancy News through Mail