UP Police Physical Test Details 2018 Pattern: UP Police have started inviting applications for the post of UP police constable. UP Police have released an application for 41000 posts and many people have applied for this exam. The online application form was available on the official website of UK police from 22nd January 2018 to 22nd February 2018.
Latest News: There are two stages involved in the UP police constable exam they are written test and the physical endurance test. The candidate has to clear both of these implants to be posted as a UP Police Constable. All the candidates who have clear the written exam successfully are looking forward to the physical endurance test.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||5419 Posts (Expected)|
|Post||Uttar Pradesh Police Constable & Sub-Inspector|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Police Constable & SI Exam Physical Test|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UP Police Physical Test Details 2018
- The first test is the physical Efficiency Test
- The candidates have to appear for the physical Efficiency Test if they want to be posted as UP Police Constable.
- In this physical Efficiency Test, the male candidates have to complete a race of 4.8 km in the maximum time of 25 minutes. The female candidates have to complete a race of 2.4 km in 14 minutes. The candidate who is not able to complete the phase is disqualified and are not considered to be capable enough for the job. As we know that the candidates of the UP police constable force must be physically fit.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Physical Standards Test
After clearing the physical Efficiency Test the candidates have to appear for the physical standard test. In which state do Height chest and weight and other physical norms of the candidates are tested. The candidates who are appearing for this just have to attend is physical norms otherwise we can date will be considered as disqualified.
The various requirements for the post of UP police constable are
- For the male candidates, the height must be minimum 168 cm for the general OBC and SC category. And the minimum height for ST candidates is 160 cm.
- For the female candidate, the minimum height is 152 cm for general OBC and SC category. And for the ST candidates, the minimum height is 147 cm.
- The best of the male candidates of general OBC and SC category must be of 79 to 84 cm. And that for the ST candidates should be 77 to 82 cm.
- The wait for the female candidates of general OBC and SC and ST category is a minimum of 40 kgs.
Any candidate who does not have the standards as mentioned above should work towards achieving them (uppbpb.gov.in).
All Upcoming Police Vacancy News through Mail