Uttarakhand Police Eligibility Age Limit and Qualification: Uttarakhand Police Eligibility age limit and educational qualification have been declared by the official board. Candidates who are planning to appear in the police exam must check the Uttarakhand police eligibility 2018 by logging into the official website.
This job serves as a good opportunity for the candidates who wish to join as a police officer in the department of Uttarakhand Police. Uttarakhand Police Eligibility Age Limit and Qualification details are quite useful for a candidate before applying for the concerned post.
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to do something for the welfare of the society are invited for the Defence jobs in the Uttarakhand Police Department. Candidates can easily apply for Uttarakhand police job by visiting the official website. Before to that, you have to know about eligibility criteria, age limit, and educational qualification.
|Organization Name||UK Police Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||60000 Posts (Expected)|
|Post||Uttarakhand Police Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria For Uttarakhand Police 2018
The Uttarakhand Police has declared the notification recently for the recruitment of candidates for the police department. It seems to be the great privilege for the candidates to serve in the state & participate in the maintenance of security, peace, law & order. In order to apply for the post of Uttarakhand police, candidates must have to fulfill certain eligibility conditions.
The Uttarakhand Police eligibility criteria 2018 are mentioned below. Qualified and eligible candidates can easily apply for the vacancy arising out in Uttarakhand police department. The police recruitment is conducted for taking young and energetic candidates to fill out13000 posts.
Uttarakhand Police Eligibility – Selection Process
The selection process for Uttarakhand Police is conducted in various phases. The different phases involved in the selection procedure are given below:
- Written test
- Test of physical Efficiency or Medical Test
- Test of physical standards
- Certificate or document verification
- For male: 168 cms
- For female: 157 cms
- For male: 81 – 86 cms
- Male: Depending upon the height
- For Female: At least 40 Kg
The educational qualifications for various posts are given below:
- To apply for constable post, the candidates must be qualified in 10th standard of intermediate examination from any of the recognized board or university.
- To apply for head constable post, the applicant must qualify in 12th standard board examination
- To apply for ASI posts, the applicants must be graduated from a recognized university or college
- For DSP and ACP post, the candidates must be postgraduate or graduate.
The age limits for various posts are given below:
- For constable posts, the lower age limit for the candidates must be 18 years and upper age limit must be 22 years of age for both women and men.
- For head constable, the candidate age must be within 18 to 22 years of age
- For the post of ASI, the minimum age for the candidate is 18 years of age and maximum age is 28 years of age for both male and female.
- For ACP & DCP, the age of the candidates should be within 21 to 42 years of age for both men and women candidates.
After reading the above information, you are informed to save this page to know any other information related to the Uttarakhand police department recruitment. Uttarakhand Police Eligibility Age Limit and Qualification will help the candidates to apply for the post without confusion.