WB Police Constable Recruitment 2019 “Notification” WB Constable Vacancy Apply Online: West Bengal Police is planning to start the online registration process for Constable Recruitment 2019 WB Police to fill up the various vacancies. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for the post by logging into the official website. As per the WBP department, candidates will be chosen as per the performance in the written test.
Latest News: So candidates must make use of West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2019 and start their new career after that. This seems to be the massive recruitment announced by the West Bengal police so eligible candidates can fill up the form easily by logging into the official portal.
WB Police Constable Recruitment 2019
The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has declared recruitment notification & started issuing an online application to fill up the Various Vacancies. The WBP invites online application for the post of lady constable and Constable from the eligible candidates for filling up the vacancy.
|Recruitment Board||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||West Bengal Police Written Exam|
|Number of Posts||8419|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Type of Exam||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Syllabus and Pattern||Uploaded|
WB Police Constable Vacancy 2019 Details
|Category ( Sub Category)||No. of Vacancies|
|Schedule Caste (EC)||707|
|Schedule Tribe ( EC)||193|
|OBC -A ( EC)||311|
|OBC – B||261|
|OBC – B ( EC)||211|
West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to make their career in the field of defense are provided with a beautiful chance for applying for lady constable jobs. If you are interested to apply for this job then we suggest you read the essential features like how to apply online, selection procedure, eligibility criteria, age limit, and many others on this page.
WB Police Constable Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
- Aspirants who have passed 10th class or equivalent examination can apply for the post of West Bengal Police Lady Constable Post 2018
- To know other details about educational qualification, visit the official website
West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit
- The age limit for the candidates must be minimum 18 years of age and maximum 27 years of age.
- Age Relaxation: For ST/SC/PWD/OBC/PH candidate relaxation will be provided as per the government regulation.
- The Applicants must be able to speak, read, and write the Bengali Language. However, this provision will not be applicable to the person who is permanent residents of hill sub – the division of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts.
- For the Applicants of hill subdivision of Darjeeling and Kalimpong districts, the provisions Laid down in the West Bengal official Language Act 1961 will be applicable.
Lady Constable Posts in West Bengal Police in the Pay Scale of Rs. 5400 – 25200/- ( i.e Pay Band -2) + Grade Pay Rs. 2600
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Amount Payable|
|All Categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe ( of West Bengal Only)||Rs. 150||Rs. 20||Rs. 170|
|Schedule Caste ( West Bengal Only)||Nil||Rs. 20||Rs. 20|
|Schedule Tribe ( West Bengal Only)||Nil||Rs. 20||Rs. 20|
WB Police Constable Recruitment 2019 – Selection Procedure
1. Preliminary Written Test ( Total Marks – 100)
- Applicants provisionally considered eligible will have to appear in an MCQ based preliminary written test which is qualifying in nature.
- There would be 100 objective type questions having multiple choice (four choices) of answers carrying equal marks each.
- The Duration of this test will be 1 Hour.
- The Question Paper will be set in two languages ( Bengali and Nepali).
- The Questions of the preliminary written test shall be from the following subjects.
|SI. No.||Subject||Total Marks|
General awareness and General Knowledge
|2.||Elementary Mathematics||30 Marks|
|3.||Logical reasoning||20 Marks|
Special Note –
|Special Note – There will be negative marking for each wrong answer. 1/4th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each wrong answer. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will decide the prescribed scheme and syllabus for the preliminary written examination. The qualifying marks in the preliminary written test to appear for the next stage will be fixed by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.|
2. Physical Measurement Test / Physical Efficinecy Test
Physical Measurement Test
- The Physical Standard (Height, Weight, and Chest) of the applicants as given above this paragraph will be tested by using Electronics Machines of those who qualify in the Preliminary Written Test.
|SI. No.||Category||Height||Weight ( in Kg)|
Candidates of all categories ( except Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis and Schedule Tribes)
Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis Tribes
Physical Efficiency Test:
- For Male Constable – The Applicants who will qualify in PMT will be allowed to take Part in PET which consists of 1600 (Sixteen hundred) meters run within 06 Minute 30 Seconds.
- For Lady Constable – The Applicants who will qualify in PMT will be allowed to take Part in PE which consists of 800 Meter (Eight Hundred) run within 04 ( Four) Minutes.
|हमें सूचित करते हुए अत्यंत ख़ुशी हो रही हैं की वेस्ट बंगाल पुलिस रिक्रूटमेंट बोर्ड ने 8419 कांस्टेबल पदों का विज्ञापन जारी कर दिया हैं जो छात्र इस भर्ती में इच्छुक हैं वो यहाँ से इस भर्ती की सम्पूर्ण जानकारी ले सकते हैं निचे दिए गए लिंक से विज्ञापन प्राप्त कर सकते हैं|
3. Final Written Examination
All the Candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be called to appear in the Final Written Examination to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
- The Final Written examination will have 85 (Eighty-Five) Multiple choice ( Four Choice) Objective type Questions ( MCQ) carrying equal marks each.
- The duration of the examination will be 1 (one) Hour.
- The Question Paper will be set in two languages ( Bengali & Nepali) except questions on English languages.
|SI. No.||Subject||Total Marks|
|1.||General Awareness and General Knowledge||25|
|3.||Elementary Mathematics ( Madhyamik)||20|
|4.||Reasoning and Logical Analysis||15|
4. Interview – ( Total Marks – 15)
- A few numbers of applicants will be called for Interview in accordance with merit. In the Interview, the general awareness and suitability of the candidates for public service will be tested.
- On the basis of the marks obtained in the final written examination and the Interview, a merit list of the provisionally selected candidates will be prepared by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
5. Medical Examination :
- All Provisionally selected candidates will be sent for Medical Examination at the state government designated hospitals.
- Selected candidates should be in good mental and physical health. They should be free from any deformity likely to interface with the efficient performance of their work.
- The Candidates will undergo all necessary Medical tests as prescribed by the Department of Health and family welfare, Government of West Bengal from time to time.
- The Certificate of medical fitness will be issued by the authorized medical officer.
WB Police Constable Important Date 2019
|Event||Starting Date||Closing Date|
|Apply Online||5 Feb 2019||5 March 2019|
|Modification of Saved Online Application Form||5 Feb 2019||5 March 2019|
|Modification of Saved Online Application Form ( Offline Challan Payment Through SBI)||5 Feb 2019||7 March 2019|
|Reprint of Submission Receipt||5 Feb 2019||8 March 2019|
How to Apply For WB Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form?
- Applicants have to visit the official website of West Bengal police i.e. policewb.gov.in.
- In the homepage, you will find career advertisement and look for West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Open the notification and read carefully.
- After that, click the link apply online and fill the mandatory details.
- Now, upload the scanned signature and photo.
- Check your details before submitting online.
- Then click the submit button and then take print out for future use.
WB Police Warder Recruitment 2019 – 816 Posts Important Links
|Apply Online||Register | Login|
|Other Useful Details||Check Here|
WB Police Constable 8419 Recruitment 2019 – Useful Links
|Apply Online||Check Here|
|Brief Notice||Download Here|
|How to Apply||Download Pdf|
WB Police Constable Vacancy 2019 – For 5702 Posts Useful Links
|Admit Card||Download Here|
|Exam Dates Link||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
|Full Notification Download||Download Here|
|Brief Notification||Download Here|
WB Police Written Exam Syllabus 2019
Candidates must take up the written examination (prelims) for 100 marks & the questions will be objective type. The number of questions asked in the exam is 100 & the duration of the exam is 1 hour. The question paper will in two languages such as Bengali and Nepali. The syllabus for the written examination is given below.
- General awareness & General knowledge – 50 Marks
- Elementary mathematics – 30 Marks
- Reasoning & Logical Analysis – 20 Marks
WB Police Constable Recruitment 2019 – Admit Card
Students who have successfully enrolled in the WB Police lady constable recruitment 2019 must be searching for the admit card to take up their written examination. The candidates who are planning to appear for the written test and the physical test must download hall ticket/admit card by giving their application number. Candidates must take their admit card to the examination hall. Candidates who do not have admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Admit card will be issued a few days before the examination.
West Bengal Police Constable Notification 2019 – Result
Candidates who have completed the WBP lady constable exams are now searching for the results. To know your exam results, it is essential to visit the official site to know your lady constable 2019 exam results. It is predicted that exam results will be declared officially after 1 month from the date of examination.
After completing the examination, candidates can download the answer key from the website to evaluate their results. After the declaration of exam results, the merit listed candidates can appear for personal interview & document verification.
WB Police Constable Cut Off Marks 2019
To know your cut off marks, you have to wait till the declaration of an official announcement by the West Bengal police. The cutoff mark is the minimum marks required to pass the examination. Candidates who are above the cut of marks will be called for the next step of recruitment. If you are waiting to know more details about West Bengal police vacancy & recruitment process, then you are at the right place (policewb.gov.in).
We provide you information about West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Application Form on this page. Do not forget to bookmark this page because we will provide more updates regarding the WPB lady constable examination.
Police Job Info 2019-20
|Police Vacancy 2019-20||Police Exam Syllabus 2019-20||Police Exam Admit Card|
|Police Eligibility Criteria||Police Exam PayScale Salary||Police Mock Test Series Online|
|Police Exam Result 2019-20||Police Selection Procedure||Police Exam Question Paper|